ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

Profile for P. Read > Reviews

Content by P. Read

P. Read (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6)
Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 21.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price!, 19 Feb 2014
I ordered these because my husband has cancer and is trying to put on weight as he has lost three stone since the beginning of his treatment. I bought the first two tins individually but was pleased to find this pack of six as that makes the tins much cheaper.

For Wii Remote Control Dual Charger + 4 Rechargeable Battery NEW
For Wii Remote Control Dual Charger + 4 Rechargeable Battery NEW
Offered by SouthCoast
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable buy, 19 Feb 2014
The chargers don't seem to hold the charge for very long but I am reasonably pleased. Arrived promptly and were a fairly good price.

Tenza 500mm x 5m Self Adhesive Book Covering Film
Tenza 500mm x 5m Self Adhesive Book Covering Film
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited
Price: 5.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price - better than the shops, 5 Feb 2014
Self adhesive covering film is hard to find at a reasonable price in the shops so I was pleased to find it on line. The film arrived promptly and was well packed.

Match of the Day Quiz Book
Match of the Day Quiz Book
by Gary Lineker
Price: 7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my husband, 20 Jan 2014
I'm still waiting for him to try to answer some of these questions but as he is ill at present, he has not felt like trying yet - I am forever hopeful.

Philips CD175 Quattro Cordless Phone with Answering Machine ( DECT,Low Radiation )

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the phone I was looking for, 20 Jan 2014
I wanted a phone that allowed the owner to put a good musical answer message on it. Although these phones were good in every other way, they did not record that well. However, there was no problem in returning them and gave me a full refund in addition to sending me a free returns label.

TRANSPORE 3M SURGICAL TAPE 2.5CM X 5M -HYPOALLRGENIC - 2.5CM X 5M
TRANSPORE 3M SURGICAL TAPE 2.5CM X 5M -HYPOALLRGENIC - 2.5CM X 5M
Offered by Online4Perfume
Price: 3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adhesive quality, 20 Jan 2014
Good strong tape - always use it. Found this difficult to find in stores and always asked friends who were visiting from Canada to bring some. Good to find it on line.

Nido - Full Cream Milk Powder - 400g - Nestle
Nido - Full Cream Milk Powder - 400g - Nestle
Offered by Perfect Cafe
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food supplement, 20 Jan 2014
My husband is having chemotherapy and is losing weight. I have been advised that I should add milk powder to as much of his food as possible. This is easy to mix into cereals and drinks so I'm hoping that he will gain weight soon.

The Strapper Bra Accessory!!! Conceal your bra straps with a tiny comfortable attachment that works by holding any two bra straps together at the middle of your shoulder blades!

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely useless, 6 July 2013
This does not work at all! I have now bought one from a shop with a different design which is fine!

Nioxin 2012 System 4 Scalp Revitaliser 1000ml 1L (Scalp Therapy)
Nioxin 2012 System 4 Scalp Revitaliser 1000ml 1L (Scalp Therapy)
Offered by HAIR ANGELS
Price: 28.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good price, 18 April 2013
I have been using Nioxin for years and have found it excellent. A friend usually brings it over from Canada for me because it is cheaper there. However, this one turned out to be as cheap so I will order from this company in future.

8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
Offered by I-BRIGHTSPOT
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my husband., 18 April 2013
My husband is not very good with technology so I chose this one because it seemed both easy to use and had a screen which was easy to read. He is thoroughly enjoying listening to books on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3