Profile for Ronz > Reviews

Oscillating Heater - 1200W
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS FIRE HAZARD!!!, 1 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Oscillating Heater - 1200W
Do yourself a favour and don't buy a cheap plastic bodied heater like this. I've only just had to chuck ours out the back door because the on/off switch started to melt and acrid smoke was coming out of the vents! I'd had one short out last year but assumed it was just a faulty unit but here it is again. It seems that the insulation on the wires falls apart from overheating then it gradually roasts the cheap plastic switches until they fail and melt meaning you have to dive for the plug to turn it of before it turns your living room into a bonfire! If Amazon are reading this I suggest you remove these from your site, they are properly dangerous!

Arc Reactor Iron Man MKI replica
Arc Reactor Iron Man MKI replica

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't! Just DON'T!, 3 Mar. 2015
I got one of these through eBay (sorry amazon) and let me tell you it's garbage. It's lit by one of those cheap 3 led push lights you get in pound shops in 3 packs. The main body is made from a combination of flimsy plastic jar parts and what looks like a glass tea light holder and the dim light is diffused through a crumpled piece of blue polythene stuffed in the middle. And there's no power switch. You have to take a battery out to switch it off. The whole thing's wrapped in black electrical tape. And it's really bulky so no chance of wearing it under anything. I'm currently building a full suit of mk1 iron man armour and I reckon I've used less hot glue in the whole thing than is in this piece of crap.
Paying over the odds for something annoys me but not half as much as s***ty workmanship.
Tony Stark built his from scraps and garbage in a cave but that doesn't mean a replica has to be.

Rub'N Buff, Pewter
Rub'N Buff, Pewter
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rub'N Buff, Pewter (Misc.)
Takes a little bit of getting used to but gives great results once you get the hang of it. And it goes for miles!

Cigar Box Guitars and Cookie Tin Banjos
Cigar Box Guitars and Cookie Tin Banjos

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't, 13 Feb. 2014
Poorly put together collection of random articles, photos repeated in no particular order. Nothing you couldn't find for free. Avoid.

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!, 13 Feb. 2014
Bought this as I was fed up with my slow netbook. The one and only thing I don't like is the lack of an SD card slot. Everything else is fantastic! It's lightning fast, the screen is pin sharp, the battery life is great and the speakers are even decent.
I love it and it goes everywhere with me round the house.

EasyAcc® Google Nexus 7 2013 Leather Wallet Case Smart Cover Flip Case Protector with Stand for Google Nexus 7 2013 - Accessories, Multi-View Angle, Auto Sleep Wake up Function (PU Leather, Ultra Slim, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy, 13 Feb. 2014
Very well made, lovely soft leather, smells gorgeous. Doesn't add much to the weight or size. Excellent fit. Feels reassuringly solid and nice to hold like a thin book. If I had to describe it in one word it would be "executive".

eLifeStore® MD80 Mini Sports DV DVR Digital Video Camera Camcorder, 720*480 2 mega pixel Higher Resolution DVR UK
Offered by EVERBRIGHT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really tested it yet but....., 13 Feb. 2014
Really cheap build quality but then again it was really cheap. Had to make some modifications to it as the board inside would move when I plugged it in to charge which caused it to not come on. Picture's pretty good actually. Bought it to go inside my bike helmet but haven't figured out a foolproof mount yet.

DAVID TENNANT DOCTOR WHO SIGNED AUTOGRAPH PHOTO PRINT IN MOUNT
DAVID TENNANT DOCTOR WHO SIGNED AUTOGRAPH PHOTO PRINT IN MOUNT
Offered by Atomic Autographs

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, 13 Feb. 2014
Not as good as I expected but reasonably good. Obviously a print though. Have since got a photo signed by the man himself for real!

Ferg's World
Ferg's World

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ferg's World (Kindle Edition)
Sadly I never had the pleasure of meeting Fergus but I do know the legendary Ron Hall who is the other protagonist of this book. Bloody hilarious! Just buy it.

Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3 in the series)
Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3 in the series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and hard to put down, 13 Feb. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed these books! I already had the first one as a free eBook and did not hesitate to buy the boxed set especially as it was only 99p!
Sure there are some typos and continuity errors but I've never written a book so I don't feel the need to complain about them as I can't do better. The story did unravel a little towards the end but was entertaining nonetheless. Some reviews complained about the believability of the story..... It's a ZOMBIE book people!!! Believability is not an issue...
I like to imagine the stories I read in my head as if they were movies, for these ones I felt it was definitely more like the early Romero movies with stereotypes and vague background.
I'll definitely be getting book four.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3