Profile for Miss Janet Wright > Reviews

Miss Janet Wright

Firstlight G9 40 Watt Halogen Paris Floor Lamp, Antique Brass
Firstlight G9 40 Watt Halogen Paris Floor Lamp, Antique Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Jan. 2015
Wanted this lamp for my mum who's eyesight isn't what it use to be. At 87 the lamp needed to be easy to use & adjust. The Firstlight G9 meets this criteria a perfect height to be tucked away to the side of an armchair with the switch within easy reach when sitting down. A solid design. All round good value for money.

Tim Vine - Punslinger Live [DVD]
Tim Vine - Punslinger Live [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need cheering up then this is for you, 13 Oct. 2013
I had never come across Tim Vine before I watched this DVD.
To start with I didn't think I was going to enjoy it as I thought it too childish. However I kept watching & was very glad that I did. The title of this DVD is very appropriate as TIm Vine delivers joke after joke in quick fire succession & it's deceptively clever & very punny!! There are some very clever sketches. I especially enjoyed the one about ventriloquism.
I can't remember laughing so much for a long time.

Chapelwood Storage Container
Chapelwood Storage Container

4.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 13 Oct. 2013
Had been meaning to buy a more robust container for storing my bird feed and this plastic storage container was just what I was looking for; functional but not expensive.