Profile for Dude > Reviews

To The Last Round: The Epic British Stand on the Imjin River, Korea 1951
To The Last Round: The Epic British Stand on the Imjin River, Korea 1951
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent story, 28 July 2013
a great book involving a much less known war. a fantastic read! I bought this on kindle for convenience as I was away from home and it did not disappoint

LightwaveRF Wireless Control Single Dimmer Light Switch 1 Gang/ 2 Way/ 250 Watt, Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Feb 2013
This product is great and although I don't yet have the internet link I will do soon.
The fitting is simple (just make sure you have at least 25mm depth to the socket - mine didn't) and it works straight away.

I'm looking forward to getting the internet link so that I can use my phone to activate the lights......anywhere!!
Great product!

Life Season 1 [DVD]
Life Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Life - an excellent series!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Life Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I watched series 2 on TV and had to get the first series on DVD! Actually I then got series 2 on DVD as well!

It a well thought out and humourous series with a relatively simple plot line but built around excellent characters
Just plain good fun!

Gas Picnic Barbecue
Gas Picnic Barbecue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same as the original, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: Gas Picnic Barbecue
I bought this item, as others have said, because the internal gas diffuser had rotted away in my old one. I bought this as a straight swap but two things were different:

1. The lid is more shallow so the legs do not lock the lid in place any more
2. There are no loops on the base to clip the legs into so it can only be sat on the ground (where it will burn the grass and any table top so be warned)

As a cheap gas BBQ it's OK but isn't a replacement for the old one so if you wanted it for that reason - simple - don't buy it!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (PC DVD)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (PC DVD)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT
Price: 9.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Irritating and frustrating!, 2 Mar 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this product for my sons birthday (mad 40k fan) and he opened this up this morning to whoops and hollars!!

Then it began......The whole game demands a sign up to something called 'steam'. Who the h##l are they! I found I HAD to sign up or not run the game so on I went. Next I found that the game MUST be run on the internet!?! Why can't he just play a game on the computer!!!

NEXT the load up took about 45 mins!! what is that about? And then the pierce de resistance.......I own one desktop and two laptops and NONE of them can run this game!!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS RUBBISH!