Profile for adam2404 > Reviews

The Young and the Hopeless
The Young and the Hopeless
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars GC Rock, 13 Jan 2004
I agree with most people who have written reviews, when people ask me or take the piss out of me for liking Good Charlotte, I ask them why they like their type of music. Believe me, people hate answering their own questions. I'm 20 and think Good Charlotte are brilliant, and to also show that I'm a fan, i've created a fan site. Good Charlotte sooths my mood and they are also very down to earth when you speak to them. I've met them 3 times now, and each experience was excellent - paul can definately hold his drink, I'll beat you next time paul.
As for the album - BRILLIANT - can't wait for then next. Each song is brilliant although 'My Bloody Valentine', I don't reckon much too it as it just doesn't seem to appeal to me.

The Never Ending Story
The Never Ending Story
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, 13 Jan 2004
This review is from: The Never Ending Story (Audio CD)
I have always loved the film and this put the top to it. Everything is original and perfect and it puts in the place of the film. If you have the film, get the soundtrack too. If you don't have the film, get that too and then buy the sound track. You don't know what you are missing.
Adam