Profile for v414 > Reviews

Plantronics M50 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics M50 Bluetooth Headset
Offered by PoWoW

3.0 out of 5 stars Good apart from glitches, 25 Aug. 2014
This is my third (I think) Plantronics headset - for some reason I keep losing them! I'm so-so about this - it is comfortable, easy to use and lightweight, built well as you'd expect from a Plantronics product. However I do find I get quite a bit of interference from time to time, and worse still on occasion it just doesn't seem to connect at all. I suspect it's a problem with this particular device - I'll certainly buy Plantronics again, but possibly not this one.

Aidma Office Smart Stand 1 - Black
Aidma Office Smart Stand 1 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 25 Aug. 2014
I wanted a riser which would hold my wide-screen monitor but had plenty of room underneath for my laptop - which is a reasonably modest 13" screen. This fits the bill perfectly - it is sturdily built, keeps the monitor high enough that I can sit straight whilst typing, keeps the laptop out of the way underneath, and provides a bit of extra space on the top for odds and ends that gather on the desk.

Tefal Minipro Multi-Function Chopper - 500 Watt
Tefal Minipro Multi-Function Chopper - 500 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little chopper, 25 Aug. 2014
This is a well-designed mini chopper. Haven't used all its functions yet, but it is very powerful - you need to hold onto it when using so it doesn't skip across the counter. I also like the fact that the motor is contained in the top, with a lid on the mixer, so there's no splashing into the motor part, and the mixer (clear bit at the bottom) is easily cleaned, along with the blades. Going to be very useful.

FORTUNA PILL CUTTER & CRUSHER TWO IN ONE FT-086 - 1 PACK
FORTUNA PILL CUTTER & CRUSHER TWO IN ONE FT-086 - 1 PACK
Offered by EasiLivingCom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, useful product, 25 Aug. 2014
Got this for cat medicine, rather than humans, as cat is now on a daily dose of medicine which is a half tablet, with the option of crushing into the cat's food. This is a great value, handy little device which has saved my fingers from amateurish chopping with kitchen knife and also crushes the pills into a reasonably fine powder that the cat doesn't seem to notice on his food. Very happy with this.

Feliway 48ml Refill triple pack
Feliway 48ml Refill triple pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value - reliable product, 25 Aug. 2014
Great value for what is an expensive, but worthwhile product. I use the diffuser a lot, so great to be able to stock up.

The Pencil Grip Pack Of 3
The Pencil Grip Pack Of 3
Offered by BCreative®

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but narrow, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Pencil Grip Pack Of 3
Cannot fault the price or service - both excellent. The grips aren't quite what I needed as they are quite narrow - really just pencils or slim pens can fit in - and made of a soft, slightly tacky (sticky) rubber which is a texture that I, personally, don't particularly like, so that's why 4/5. In fairness, the grips are described as "pencil" grips, and because of the slightly sticky surface would be brilliant if your hands slip easily. They are also comfortable to hold and am sure would make writing much more comfortable (if I can get over the texture!).

Ecell - PURPLE SUMMER DESIGN PROTECTIVE SNAP-ON HARD BACK CASE COVER FOR NOKIA LUMIA 800

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not practical, 5 Sept. 2013
Love the design - very pretty - but the hard case basically fell apart. Even allowing for the fact it's a reasonably cheap product, within about 2 weeks the corners had cracked and broken and were chipping off in small bits. This left jagged edges around the corner of the phone. I don't think I was particularly careless, it just didn't quite work. Back to soft cases for me!

Letts Noteletts Edge L5 18 Months 2013/ 2014 Week to View with Notes Academic Diary - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and stylish, 4 July 2013
Looked a quite a few options online. Wanted a mid-year diary (as I was buying mid-year) which would allow me space to note down appointments and keep track of my to-do list. This works brilliantly - showing week-to-view appointments on one page and notes on the other. Being Letts, it's good quality paper and construction. Nice deep red colour, and I really like the tough but soft covers which means it's very flexible and isn't going to get dented from being carried around in a bag.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Catches don't work, 4 July 2013
This seemed a great solution for my very difficult girl cat - she absolutely hates being in a carrier and has managed to escape from the other one I have by sneaking in under the wire roof. This should have been perfect, and it's a good size and shape and there are no gaps, even small ones, for her to sneak out of! The problem is that I simply could not get the roof catches to fasten - they are plastic slides which are unbelievably stiff and would takes ages to close (if they ever did) which is useless when dealing with a feline escape artist. This carrier is therefore gathering dust on a shelf. Would only be suitable for someone with very strong hands!

LEVV Adjustable Laptop Table - Black/ Chrome
LEVV Adjustable Laptop Table - Black/ Chrome
Offered by onlinebarginstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not what I needed, 4 Jun. 2013
Sometimes Amazon categories let you down - I was searching for a "standing desk" (i.e. a desk at which I could stand) and this came up. Stupidly didn't measure properly, so it wasn't suitable for my purpose as it is a laptop table to use when sitting down.

That said, if I had been looking for an adjustable laptop table to use sitting down, this would do the job - it's a nice, solid construction, very easy to put together and has a real quality feel to it for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3