Profile for rachel > Reviews

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss Intensive Shine Masque 300m
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss Intensive Shine Masque 300m
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, normal, nothing special., 9 April 2015
this hair masque is nothing special but does the job! I personally use this to dye my hair.. I add the dye(directions or manic panic) and put it on... brilliant for the job I use it for as its white and smells define!

Hard Candy Glamoflauge HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER with pencil (light color 312)
Hard Candy Glamoflauge HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER with pencil (light color 312)
Offered by RedTag Event

5.0 out of 5 stars truly heavy duty!!, 9 April 2015
used this a couple times now and its probably the best concealer I have used. defiantly needs setting to avoid creasing, if you do not set it will crease but that's the same with most full coverage concealer. this is defiantly going to be my go to concealer when my dark circles are bad. I haven't used the pencil because I tried it and hated it but that doesn't matter! for the price of it its well worth just getting the cream.

Powder Blush Cosmetic Foundation Brush Makeup Tool (Model 1052, Red)
Powder Blush Cosmetic Foundation Brush Makeup Tool (Model 1052, Red)
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars a amazing dope!, 9 April 2015
I bought this on a whim and it really paid off. I need new brushes and didn't have the money to buy rt. I only received it last week and haven't had a chance to wash it but it gives the finish! definitely going to purchased more because girls cannot have to many brushes and tbh its the worst chore ever to clean them!

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 9 April 2015
I bought this for argos as I wanted it quickly. I can honestly say this is the best blender I have ever owned. the ice crusher feature is amazing. my favourite drink to much with this is frozen(mango and pineapple) fruit and orange juice. also so easy to clean. all round a amazing product!

JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
Offered by JEDirect UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the phone., 21 Feb. 2015
if I could give it no stars I would. Doesn't fit the phone. Just a waste of money tbh.

Womens ladies 100% Cotton Underwear High Leg Briefs 5 In A Pack Sizes 12-14-16-18 (16, Option 1)
Offered by Charkat

5.0 out of 5 stars Just knickers., 29 Dec. 2014
Not much to say about knickers. Fit well, well made and would recommend them to anyone who needs more knickers.

6 Pairs Mens Gentle Grip HoneyCombe Top Non Elastic Socks by Drew Brady / 26 Colour Designs to Choose From / UK Sizes 6-11 and 12-14 (UK 6-11 Eur 39-45, Blue Suit)
Offered by clickusave

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, 29 Dec. 2014
Brought these socks for my father who has problems with his ankles swelling and what not, these where recommend by his doctor and they've truely helped him. Because they have not got much elastic in them it allowes his ankle to swell without cutting in to them. I would personally recommend these to any who has problems with their ankles swelling.

Ladies Dunlop Betsy Velcro Fastening Washable Adjustable Slippers Size 3-8 (5 UK, Navy)
Offered by Brookland Shoes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Not slippers as such but more indoor shoes., 29 Dec. 2014
Perfect, I buy them every year for my mother, she loves them and wear them most days. Only one problem they aren't the warm and cosy but they are prefect for wearing around the house and going house work. Hard sole which means they are brilliant for taking out rubbish and what not. Would recommend to any who wants a pair of indoor comfy shoes. Reason for five stars is because they are great quality. My mother got a pair last Christmas and they've still got life in them.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Mink Heart Print Jersey Onesie Size 34-36 Brown
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Mink Heart Print Jersey Onesie Size 34-36 Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 18 July 2014
Too short in only. 5ft 8...

Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner Va Va Voom 6ml
Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner Va Va Voom 6ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Pixiwoo uses these!, 18 July 2014
Saw these in a pixiwoo video and I just had to get some and they are amazing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6