Profile for rachel > Reviews

Content by rachel

rachel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
Offered by JEDirect UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the phone., 21 Feb. 2015
if I could give it no stars I would. Doesn't fit the phone. Just a waste of money tbh.

Womens ladies 100% Cotton Underwear High Leg Briefs 5 In A Pack Sizes 12-14-16-18 (16, Option 1)
Offered by Charkat

5.0 out of 5 stars Just knickers., 29 Dec. 2014
Not much to say about knickers. Fit well, well made and would recommend them to anyone who needs more knickers.

6 Pairs Mens Gentle Grip HoneyCombe Top Non Elastic Socks by Drew Brady / 26 Colour Designs to Choose From / UK Sizes 6-11 and 12-14 (UK 6-11 Eur 39-45, Blue Suit)
Offered by clickusave

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, 29 Dec. 2014
Brought these socks for my father who has problems with his ankles swelling and what not, these where recommend by his doctor and they've truely helped him. Because they have not got much elastic in them it allowes his ankle to swell without cutting in to them. I would personally recommend these to any who has problems with their ankles swelling.

Ladies Dunlop Betsy Velcro Fastening Washable Adjustable Slippers Size 3-8 (5 UK, Navy)
Offered by Brookland Shoes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Not slippers as such but more indoor shoes., 29 Dec. 2014
Perfect, I buy them every year for my mother, she loves them and wear them most days. Only one problem they aren't the warm and cosy but they are prefect for wearing around the house and going house work. Hard sole which means they are brilliant for taking out rubbish and what not. Would recommend to any who wants a pair of indoor comfy shoes. Reason for five stars is because they are great quality. My mother got a pair last Christmas and they've still got life in them.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Mink Heart Print Jersey Onesie Size 34-36 Brown
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Mink Heart Print Jersey Onesie Size 34-36 Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 18 July 2014
Too short in only. 5ft 8...

Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner Va Va Voom 6ml
Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner Va Va Voom 6ml
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars Pixiwoo uses these!, 18 July 2014
Saw these in a pixiwoo video and I just had to get some and they are amazing!

Daddy Since 2012 T-Shirt (Xtra-Large, Grey)
Daddy Since 2012 T-Shirt (Xtra-Large, Grey)
Offered by Not Just Nerds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Father's Day gift, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Daddy Since 2012 T-Shirt (Apparel)
What can I say? It's a tee shirt... Washes well. Good quality... What else is there to say?

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist - Natural Medium Glow - 150 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist - Natural Medium Glow - 150 ml
Offered by TJ_Hughes

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 18 July 2014
Exactly what the title says. The foam is a lot better.

Cyclax Nature Pure Vitamin E Face and Body Cream 300ml
Cyclax Nature Pure Vitamin E Face and Body Cream 300ml
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for scars!, 18 July 2014
I have been using this twice a day for three weeks and it really has taken away the redness away from my scars. Perfect for anyone with scars new or old. I personally think us better than coco butter!

Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser 75 ml
Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser 75 ml
Offered by Net Outlet Center UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 18 July 2014
I use this along with the other products of the spotless range and I can truely say that it's the best spot range I've ever used. I have combination skin, very oily t zone with a very spotty chin and the rest of my face is very dry and this is just perfect for me. It's a must have for my skin care routine now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6