Profile for Mrs. L. S. Hill > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. S. Hill

Mrs. L. S. Hill "boughey396" (uk)

Cuprinol DBSC5L Ducksback 5 Year Waterproof for Sheds & Fences Silver Copse 5 Litre
Price: 12.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Fence painting!, 19 Oct 2013
Ordered online as shade wanted discontinued in my local shops, found it cheaper on line, came quickly very well wrapped. A little leakage through the lid of one but not much... So pleased ordered another 3 cans as think 2 might not have been enough! Anyone want to come and help with the fence painting?

Beautiful Creatures: The Complete Series (Books 1, 2, 3, 4)
Beautiful Creatures: The Complete Series (Books 1, 2, 3, 4)
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful creatures, 30 Mar 2013
I got this because I saw the film being advertised and fancied reading the book before seeing the film. I keep it to read in spare minutes, ie whilst waiting outside the school to collect a child. It has now been brought inside and follows me around until I forget where I was last reading it! In other words I love it a gripping read, bits seem a little long winded but generally really keeps my attention!

Been There, Didn't Do That... The Journey of Ovarian Cancer
Been There, Didn't Do That... The Journey of Ovarian Cancer
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Ovarian cancer, 18 Dec 2012
Having been diagnosed this year, I wanted to know other people's experiences. Suggest if diagnosed, you read this bearing in mind everyone's prognosis is different. It is beautifully written with lots of thought, just telling you exactly how it was for Jill's sister. Answered a few questions I had. Well done Jill!

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN
Price: 14.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I beat my nehew..., 3 Jan 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Only just getting my first ever computer/game machine I am still learning but love my WII. This is the 2nd game I have bought for my 4 year old boy and myself. Taking some learning but the graphics are excellent. can be frustrating when we cant work out what to do next... enter the 6 year old nephew. taking me to new levels of play.(asking me to get him to the next bit which happens but dont ask me how) I would highly reccommend although I am definateley not an expert....