Profile for camille1114 > Reviews

Content by camille1114

camille1114

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Last for ages!!, 14 Jan 2014
These are great wipes, nice subtle fragrance, not too wet and not too dry. The wipes last a while and to have a box means you probably don't need wipes for a month or 2 or 3! The price is fantastic! No offer in the supermarkets is as good.

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Home Cooking
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Home Cooking
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for family meals!!, 14 Jan 2014
I watched the program over the Christmas period and the recipes looked great and easy to follow. The book is just as good. Good one to have on your shelf.

Sophie La Girafe: Peekaboo Sophie! (Sophie the Giraffe)
Sophie La Girafe: Peekaboo Sophie! (Sophie the Giraffe)
by Dawn Sirett
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely child friendly book!, 14 Jan 2014
My son loves this book and he is only 3 months!! Very sturdy and great pictures. Every child should have one along with Sophie!

My Kitchen Table: 100 Fish and Seafood Recipes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Fish and Seafood Recipes
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as I expected:(, 14 Jan 2014
Disappointed with the recipes in this book. I didn't feel that there was a good variety of meals that I could make for my family.

Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White)
Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White)
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 14 Jan 2014
Perfect teething toy! My son chews away, dribble everywhere but it does the job. I bought this when he was 3 months but he found it difficult to put it and keep it where he wanted it...in his mouth! Now he has better hand control, he can keep it in his mouth and chew till his hearts contnt.

21 Mistakes of Modern Day Parents, and How to Avoid Them
21 Mistakes of Modern Day Parents, and How to Avoid Them
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars A little reminder!, 1 Dec 2013
this is a handy reminder of those things we shouldn't do as parents. Its all too easy to forget as you get caught up with life, so a handy short read.

Bike Cover- For All Weather
Bike Cover- For All Weather
Offered by TTS
Price: 4.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Tears very easily, 19 Nov 2013
This is the second one that we have bought and it tore just as easily as the first. It actually came with some tiny holes in it already but as we needed to cover our bike, we kept it.
It is not all weather at all.

Pack of 20 A4 Linen Embossed Natural Ivory 250 Gsm
Pack of 20 A4 Linen Embossed Natural Ivory 250 Gsm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely texture, 19 Nov 2013
This was perfect for my wedding invitations, just the texture that I was looking for.
Good colour, more like a blank canvas for what ever you want to print on this card.
Great price!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
by Jeff Kinney
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, 19 Nov 2013
My son read these book 3 times in a row and he still goes back to read it again and again!
He says it's hilarious! From what I have read it is a good read for 7-10 year olds.

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When you don't have a shopping bag, these do the job., 19 Nov 2013
I didn't have a shopping bag on my buggy, hence why I bought these, they are very strong and sturdy and do the job.
I had about 3 bags on each side and they were great, apart from my buggy being heavy!
Good price too!