Profile for Hawkster > Reviews

Content by Hawkster

Hawkster (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pedigree Dentaflex Deep Cleaning Dog Treat for Small Dogs Multi Buy Discount 12 Packs
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 April 2015
The dogs love them.

Budget Triangle Plastic Bag Handles Black - per pair (2 singles)
Budget Triangle Plastic Bag Handles Black - per pair (2 singles)
Offered by Calico Laine

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 14 Feb. 2015
Cheap price, two pairs for the price! Did the job

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII S3 MINI i8190 NEW MULTI BUTTERFLY MAGNETIC FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Feb. 2015
Great product. Looks great fits my phone perfectly. Only negative is it doesn't have a hole in the case for the charging port so I have to leave it open when I'm charging my phone.

kwmobile® CAR CHARGER for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 / i9195, retractable, micro USB in Black! premium quality!
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Oct. 2013
I wanted a car charger that wasn't too expensive. This works perfectly and I love the retractable wire. This is an excellent product.

Where The Wild Things Are
Where The Wild Things Are
by Maurice Sendak

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Hit!, 20 Oct. 2013
I loved this book growing up and couldn't wait to share it with my child. I read it to my daughter, who is 21 months, for the first time tonight. She was totally captivated by the story and the illustrations, laughed at the romping wild things and insisted on taking the book to bed with her! An instant hit in our house and as good and as magical story as I remembered.

The Tale of Custard the Dragon
The Tale of Custard the Dragon
by Ogden Nash

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite children's book and my daughters too, 20 Oct. 2013
Ogden Nash is my favourite poet and I have loved his poems and children's stories since I was a kid. I started reading this book to my daughter from an early age and now aged nearly two she asks for it often. It's got great repetition, an engaging story and lovely illustrations. I would say this is more of a book for a longer attention span, or perhaps for slightly older children, it is a firm favourite in our house.

Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends
Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy but does the job., 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 14 month old daughter after seeing a similar one at her nursery. Nice bright colours and easy to grip parts. Does seem a little flimsy though, I don't think it will take too much hammering, and my daughter is rather heavy-handed! Still, not all toys last forever and my daughter absolutely loves it! Am happy with my purchase.

Black Holes And Revelations
Black Holes And Revelations
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars What an album!, 17 Mar. 2013
There is not a bad track on this album. Theres rocky moments, funky moments and quiet moments. It makes me listen, it makes me smile, it makes me sing along! What's not to like, buy it :-)

HOME-TEK HT-838N COMPLETE STEAM MOP PACKAGE (INCLUDES 2 X PADS 1 X CARPET GLIDER 1 X WATER SOFTENER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good steam mop, goes through water quickly, 17 Mar. 2013
Great product, goes through a lot of water but works wonders. Easy to assemble and simple to use, would recommend.

Whats The Time Mr Wolf
Whats The Time Mr Wolf

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Whats The Time Mr Wolf (Audio CD)
I bought this album after their second one (which I bought on the strength of 'go baby go'). It's got a more rocky edge to it, and rougher, but you can still hear what the band will become, good tunes, I like it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3