ARRAY(0xa896e930)

Profile for P Peterson > Reviews

Content by P Peterson

P Peterson

Spider-Man Spider Strike Battle Vehicle (Colours May Vary)
Spider-Man Spider Strike Battle Vehicle (Colours May Vary)
Offered by GSM-Fonz
Price: 33.09

5.0 out of 5 stars One very happy boy, 23 Oct 2013
Gave this to my nephew for his birthday and he has never put it down. Very fast service and great quality toy.

Baby's First Christmas with music CD
Baby's First Christmas with music CD
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Oct 2013
This is for a Christmas gift for my baby daughter and I think she will really like it. I am very happy with the speedy service and great quality product.

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque Dad I'm As Lucky As I Can Be Because The World's Best Dad Belongs To Me
Offered by GIGGLEWICK GIFTS
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 23 Oct 2013
This product is perfect for Christmas. It is from our first child to her dad and he will love it. Really good quality product and very satisfactory service.

Baby's 1st Christmas Cracker - Pink Girl
Baby's 1st Christmas Cracker - Pink Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant service, 23 Oct 2013
Really great, quick service. Good quality product and really happy with the cracker. It is for a Christmas present for my daughter.

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque The only Thing Better Daughter Than Having You As My Dad Is My Daughter Having You As Her Grandad
Offered by GIGGLEWICK GIFTS
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 23 Oct 2013
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my dad as we have just had a baby girl and I think it is perfect. Great service and good quality product.

Personalised Christmas Bear Bauble Ideal for Baby's 1st Christmas or a Personalised Christmas Gift for any age

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bauble, 23 Oct 2013
I ordered this for my baby girls first Christmas and when it came it was beautiful. I am really happy with this product. Very fast delivery and great service.

Disney Princess Swirling Lights Cinderella
Disney Princess Swirling Lights Cinderella
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant product, 23 Oct 2013
I got this for my 3 year old niece. She loves it and takes it everywhere with her. Very fast delivery.

Dolls World Daisy
Dolls World Daisy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dolls World Daisy (Toy)
This is a really good product. My niece takes it everywhere with her and it has helped her with her potty training as when she sits on the potty then Daisy doll has to sit on hers too. Great service.

Playmobil - 4496 Tractor with Hay Trailer
Playmobil - 4496 Tractor with Hay Trailer
Offered by martins models
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Feb 2013
My nephew loved this product. Hours of fun and it is very robust given the amount of knocks it has had and is still in one piece. I really recommend this item.

LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of play time, 10 Feb 2013
I bought this product for my niece for Christmas and she has played with it for hours.
It was a very fast service and is a good qulaity item.