Profile for Pleased > Reviews

Pleased (UK)

What a Wonderful World Hardback & CD
What a Wonderful World Hardback & CD
by Bob Thiele

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful illustrations to a beautiful song. The recipient loves it, 26 Jan. 2015
Bought as a gift for a 4 year old. Delightful illustrations to a beautiful song. The recipient loves it!

Holiday Wishes
Holiday Wishes
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Holiday Wishes (Audio CD)
Idina is amazing as always. A fantastic Christmas album, one to treasure!

The Last Best Cure: My Quest to Awaken the Healing Parts of My Brain and Get Back My Body, My Joy, and My Life
by Donna Jackson Nakazawa

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 7 Mar. 2014
I loved this book and couldn't put it down! So well written, positive and inspirational with excellent science based research. A great read for anyone but it gives such hope to those of us with a chronic illness that working with the mind can heal the body. Thank you Donna.

Collins Primary Focus - Comprehension: Pupil Book 4
Collins Primary Focus - Comprehension: Pupil Book 4
by John Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 28 Oct. 2013
An excellent resource with a good variety of texts. Challenging and stimulating follow up work too! Highly recommend this book.

The Yeast Syndrome
The Yeast Syndrome
by John Parks Trowbridge MD
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 7 Oct. 2013
This is the best book I've read about (Candida) yeast health problems. It explains everything so clearly and thoroughly and has answered lots of questions for me. If you suspect that your health problems might be yeast overgrowth related then read this book!

Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression, Schizophrenia
by Natasha Campbell-McBride

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Aug. 2013
This is the best book I've read to date on digestive health problems. Clearly written by an expert in her field. For me there were so many questions answered. I recommend it unreservedly.

Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing
Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing
by Bruce Fife

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm giving it a try!, 1 Mar. 2013
Astonishing information about how disease can start in the mouth and how you can potentially improve your oral and physical health by using this simple and safe treatment.

Could it be B12?: An Epidemic of Misdiagnoses
Could it be B12?: An Epidemic of Misdiagnoses
by Sally M. Pacholok

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-saving book!, 8 Aug. 2011
This book is brilliantly well-written and easy to understand if you're not in the medical field. It has filled me with hope and optimism that B12 therapy will alleviate some of the devastating symptoms my father is suffering with his dementia. Even if it's too late for him, it has opened my eyes to this vital vitamin for mine and my family's health.
The reference range for B12 is far too low so diagnosis can easily be missed.
At the end of the book, Sally and Jeffrey call for "a united effort" to raise awareness. I really hope they achieve their goal because so many people will be able to avoid the many devastating illnesses that B12 deficiency can cause.
Every GP, Consultant or Medical Researcher should have a copy of this book!