Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Beyond
Beyond

4.0 out of 5 stars apocalyptic romance, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: Beyond (Kindle Edition)
What a read! Although it had zombies in, it really was a soft romance. No much drama at all.
Set in a time when people have turned into zombies and rest of the survivors are trying to restart the world again. I've read this authors work before and she's never wrote about zombies before.
The only reason I dropped a star is because I wanted more! The story could have had so much more drama and zombies. The zombies really didn't have much of a part which in my opinion was a let down. But I'm a sucker for romance and zombies I hope she turns this world into a series.

Fight Me (Rivers Edge Book 2)
Fight Me (Rivers Edge Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4* book 2, 18 Dec 2014
A great follow up in the Rivers Edge series. the couple in this second book were Jake and Erin.
I really liked this couple she was soft and he was hard, but they brought out the best in each other. Not a lot of gritty drama but a nice relaxing read.
Will be looking out for the next story which is Travis's.

Swan Song
Swan Song

5.0 out of 5 stars mobsters, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Swan Song (Kindle Edition)
I love the whole roaring 20's era, mobsters and their gal's.
Adrian is a country girl singing for the Capones in their club, with mobsters breathing down her neck and golden boy Tommy "two thumbs" making sure she's doing as she's told. Adrian is caged with no hope of ever flying.
until she meets Drew "Birdy" the hired hit man.
I loved this story Adrian was a no sh@t taking kind of girl, but she become cold emotionally she had to be in order to survive within the mobs circle. Birdy brought her back to the living and he was just as cold but together they were free.
I loved the drama and will be adding this to my read again pile.
I love this author so much, her zombie books are awesome too.

Into the Darkness (Darkness Falls Series Book 1)
Into the Darkness (Darkness Falls Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars cliffy!, 11 Dec 2014
What is it with cliff hangers these days! I love to hate them!
I love zombie apocalypse books, but this one was mostly about the human bad guys. It was interesting to read and I was very into it but just wasn't long enough.
Our heroine was kick a@@ from the beginning and throughout the story your just rooting for her and the gang, it amazes me how quickly people can turn on each other.
A man made virus is the weapon of choice which has been released upon Nevada (Area 51) and Phoenix is the key to saving the rest of the world. But only if she can stop the degenerates and the zombies chomping at her heels.
I can not wait to find out what happens next.

Indebted (A Kingpin Love Affair Book 1)
Indebted (A Kingpin Love Affair Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars omg!, 11 Dec 2014
What an awesome book! When's the next one coming!!
I've only recently got into the whole mafia romance theme and this one is really good. I love that Zerro is constantly fighting his dark side for Bree. I can not wait to see what happens next!
Only down side is its a cliffy!

Affliction: Knights Rebels MC
Affliction: Knights Rebels MC

5.0 out of 5 stars Sy and Holly, 10 Dec 2014
A great follow up, loved the drama and romance. Made me cry at times! A wonderful story. Will be looking out for Jesse in 2015 whoop whoop!

The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection
The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars more Bradford's please!, 9 Dec 2014
Gosh I loves these guys! And I enjoyed the other characters too. It was great catching up with them all. I can not wait for "game plan" to be released. This had me chuckling all the way through.

Talon's Heart
Talon's Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars one hot alpha, 5 Dec 2014
This review is from: Talon's Heart (Kindle Edition)
I love Ms Silvers books. Her Alphas are unbelievably hot and dominant just the way I like them, and her women are feisty but know when to be submissive. Another awesome story!

Destroying Beauty (Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series
Destroying Beauty (Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series

4.0 out of 5 stars holt and Jo, 25 Nov 2014
I received this book as a gift from the author.
This is my honest opinion........
I enjoyed the story of Holt and Jo, I admit I haven't read any other books in the Vegas Titans Series. But I was able to read it without any trouble.
Fish being the bad guy and Holt doing his best to save Jo. I loved the HEA, and I will be checking out the next in the series when it comes out!

Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned Book 3)
Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 22 Nov 2014
I loved this story so much.
Enjoyed catching up with the gang, but I loved Max and Helena so so much. By far my favourite friend-zoned book. Can't not wait to read more by Belle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6