Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

House of Marley Legend Regal In-Ear Headphones with Microphone
House of Marley Legend Regal In-Ear Headphones with Microphone
Offered by Trusted-Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, amazing sound., 2 July 2015
Great value. Replaced my recently broken sennheisers because of the discount on amazon. Amazing value and easily worth double. Great sound, simple looks and I find the ecological value great too, right down to the packaging. Sound is on a par with many at triple the price and is solid/well rounded for in-ears.

iPhone 6 Plus Case - Ringke FUSION ***All New Dust Free Cap & Drop Protection*** [FREE Screen Protector][CRYSTAL VIEW] Premium Crystal Clear Back Shock Absorption Bumper Hard Case with Free HD Screen Film for Apple iPhone 6 Plus - Eco/DIY Package
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, robust case., 2 July 2015
Great case. Simple, elegant and can take the knocks. Delivery was next day with prime and even fit through the letter box!

illy Dark Roast Iperespresso Coffee 21 Capsules (Pack of 2, Total 42 Capsules)
illy Dark Roast Iperespresso Coffee 21 Capsules (Pack of 2, Total 42 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and quicker than old fashioned espresso., 2 July 2015
Great coffee - I love the simplicity of the Iperespresso system. So much better as always than any other brand. I get subscribe and save every two months and it always arrives on time and seems to be cheaper each time.

TIN OF 21 ILLY IPERESPRESSO COFFEE CAPSULES DECAFFEINATED DECAF GREEN
TIN OF 21 ILLY IPERESPRESSO COFFEE CAPSULES DECAFFEINATED DECAF GREEN

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting de-caf., 2 July 2015
I bought this for my wife as she has gone caffeine free and I wanted her to enjoy nice coffee still. I am a fan of Illy and have a number of the Iperespresso ranges to choose from. Ironically my wife didn't enjoy the coffee finding it too bitter for her taste which prompted me to sample it as I like a stronger brew than her. It tastes great and is a parody of the usual black label variant. For those who enjoy coffee and want to sleep at night this is a great cup and I will be buying it again. Delivery was prompt.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

1.0 out of 5 stars Glitchy and disappointing, 8 Mar. 2014
I bought two of these at Christmas for my children who have been stealing my tablet for some time. I opted for the Kindle HDX because it seemed to offer a good hardware spec, parental control features and solid build quality.

I have been bitterly disappointed.

Firstly what isn't clear on the advert is that the parental control actually creates a separate section of the tablet which means that for two users the apps must be bought and installed twice taking up valuable space not to mention earning Amazon double revenues.

Secondly the device has been glitchy at best, often losing wifi connectivity (which according to the forum is more common that I realised). App's frequently crash and this seems to be to do with the amazon skin on android because i often have the same apps on my device and they run smoothly and without problems despite lower specs.

Thirdly, we have had a lot of problems with any none Amazon content. Music and Videos which in theory should play don't or albums are broken up into individual songs making playing or shuffling albums impossible.

Finally battery life has been disappointing with only around 4-5 hours on average. I have complained to Amazon and they have replaced the devices without complaint but the replacement ones perform the same. I have just bought the Nexus 7 for myself which outshines the kindle on every level and cost be over £70 less.

Having been a devout Amazon fan and traditional kindle fan for many years, this has been one huge disappointment for me and the children.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 10:41 AM GMT

The Magicians' Guild: Book 1 of the Black Magician (Black Magician Trilogy)
The Magicians' Guild: Book 1 of the Black Magician (Black Magician Trilogy)
by Trudi Canavan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - a great read, 7 Jun. 2008
A great book. I often stayed up until the early hours reading just to get through it and then regretted it!