Profile for Glenn > Reviews

Content by Glenn

Glenn

Replacement Laptop Battery for Acer Aspire 4251 5251 5551 5551G 4741G 4741G 5741G 4738Z 4738ZG 4743G 4750 4750G 4755 5741-H32C/S 5741-H32C/SF 5741-H54D/LS Battery 31CR19/652 AS10D31 AS10D51
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, 4 May 2014
Very good battery that was reasonably priced that sorted out my old Acer and I am very pleased. Thank you!

Fabulous Artificial Silk Purple Gerbera Mum/ Chrysanthemum and Carnation Bush / Bouquet ca 20 flower heads - grave home spring flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Flowers that Look Real, 24 Feb 2014
The flowers that arrived were well packaged and just simply great value for money. The seller is polite and went out of their way with a question I had. The flower heads have a nice scent to them and I feel are durable enough to withstand the outdoor climate.

Beagle: A Comprehensive Guide to Owning and Caring for Your Dog (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 Feb 2014
Very informative book which taught me everything I needed to know about getting and owning a beagle. I now feel more confident in having one.

XNFit The Clip Activity Tracker - Sleep Tracker - Pedometer
XNFit The Clip Activity Tracker - Sleep Tracker - Pedometer
Offered by Paramount Zone COM UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice device, 8 Jan 2014
I recently bought this item and it did everything I wanted to measure distance and calories. Worth the money! Great purchase

SELF HELP FOR SELF HARM
SELF HELP FOR SELF HARM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Oct 2013
Very informative with a no-nonsense approach! I enjoyed reading it and it helped me look at self-harming in a different light!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 11:50 PM GMT

Pug Puppy Training: The Ultimate Guide on Pug Puppies, What to Do When You Bring Home Your New Pug Puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 2 July 2013
My wife really wanted a good solid book on pug's and this did it for us. Good ideas and easy to follow guidelines. A+++

12V Netgear 330-10102-01 PSU part replacement power supply adaptor
12V Netgear 330-10102-01 PSU part replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Sep 2012
This item has served me well. I needed another adapter and the seller got it to me quickly and it has done the trick. It was well packaged! Very good item at a good price.

2m Navy Blue Wood Parasol
2m Navy Blue Wood Parasol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 17 May 2012
This review is from: 2m Navy Blue Wood Parasol
Parasol was a good buy and was reasonably priced.I would reccommend this to anyone who is looking for a quality parasol for their patio furniture.

Silverline 675341 Swivel Pole Sander 235 x 80mm
Silverline 675341 Swivel Pole Sander 235 x 80mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 April 2012
Bought the item here because I couldnt find it anywhere at shops,,,it was available and inexpensive. Does the job just fine!

Algebra Workbook For Dummies
Algebra Workbook For Dummies
by Mary Jane Sterling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Workbook!, 28 Jun 2010
I have always struggled with algebra. This book can help anyone overcome the tricky obstacles and I am now getting ready to tackle Algebra II.