Profile for truckdriver4roads > Reviews

HIGH QUALITY DIAMOND TIPPED GLASS CUTTER GLAZING GLASS CUTTING GREENHOUSE ECT
HIGH QUALITY DIAMOND TIPPED GLASS CUTTER GLAZING GLASS CUTTING GREENHOUSE ECT
Offered by OnlineDiscountstore
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars makes glass cutting easy and cheap if you take into account the amount ..., 3 July 2014
makes glass cutting easy and cheap if you take into account the amount of glass I used to waste before paying the extra for a decent glasscutter. Delivery was quick so have no hesitation recommending both item and supplier.

USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 0.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault the price. It works ok and, ..., 3 July 2014
Can't fault the price. It works ok and , with nothing else to compare to, have to leave it at that. My biggest bugbear is the amount of time it took to arrive. I hadn't noticed that it was coming direct from China and it took 9 days to arrive. If I had realised this, I would have paid the extra and bought from a UK supplier. My fault but bear in mind if you want an adaptor quickly.

Barry's Tea Gold Blend 160 Count
Barry's Tea Gold Blend 160 Count
Offered by Official Barry's Tea
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold blend ? It should be diamond., 20 Jun 2014
First had this in Spain and couldn't get it over here. I could have ordered direct from the factory but the p&p was more than the tea. So, I tried other teas and yearned for Barry's. Then I noticed that amazon was listing it, at supermarket prices, and postage free too. Ordered was placed and the anticipation began. Would it be as I remembered it? Or, would fond memories play tricks again? Finally, 3 days later, the great moment arrived. Hand wrapped in a dedicated Barry's paper, I opened the box and there it was. Kettle boiled and tea mashed. I raised the cup to my anticipating lips. Did it taste the same? No. it tasted better.
I am a bit of a tea fanatic. I rarely drink coffee and don't drink anything stronger so tea is al I have and I know what I like. And, do I like this tea. Great taste, strong enough for that all important first morning cup and still refreshing through the day and into the evening. I always thought that Ireland's greatest export was its people but I may have to revise that. Great tea. Try it for yourself.

Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Price: 149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax rules OK., 10 Jun 2014
This Vax replaced an old Bex Bissel carpet cleaner. I was a bit dubious about going from a product I was pleased with to an unknown entity. But, I did my on-line research and found that the Vax was getting a lot of acclaim and good reviews. I purchased a refurbished model -no marks, scratched or any damage that I could see - and set it to work. As a test, I shampooed with my old Bex and then the Vax. Proof positive that the Vax was infinitely better was evident in the colour of the water.
The Vax is easy to use and leaves carpets much drier than with the Bex. I really liked the separate clean and dirty water containers and easy automatic shampoo dispenser.
A much improved product than my, admittedly aging, Bex. I rated the Bex highly but now find that the Vax easily surpasses it in terms of performance, ease of use and practicality. My only real problem is persuading my wife to use it. Still, little steps.

FORZA Super 5-HTP 200mg - Serotonin Booster & Mood Enhancer - Pot of 90 Capsules
Offered by Epic Supplements
Price: 18.75

2.0 out of 5 stars What does it do?, 23 April 2014
I ordered these tablets on the strength of the reviews. Most said they worked ok; a few had no benefit. Unfortunately, I come into the latter group. The tablets arrived quickly and I started taking them as per instructions. I'm old and don't sleep well. I am on Zopiclone but have to come off them every 2 weeks or so to alleviate the problems and the zero effect that builds up after taking them continuously. I wanted something that would give me a little more sleep than the 2 -3 hours I normally get.

The first and second time I took them I noticed a "fizzing" effect and I thought "Ok great. They're working". From the third day until the 45th day -at the 2 a day recommended dose - I had no further effects or noticeable benefits. So, I am undecided. Just not suitable for me or an expensive bottle of placebos? I have given a 2 star rating because the alternative 1 star heading of "I hated them" didn't sum up my feelings. If they work or appear to work for other people then fine. The problem is that it costs so much to find out. I have since started taking the Green packet herbal Nytol and these appear to be working a lot better. I am at least getting an extra couple of hours sleep.
From a personal point of view, I can't recommend these tablets.

3003CXQ Trolley Jack 3tonne Super Rocket Lift
3003CXQ Trolley Jack 3tonne Super Rocket Lift
Offered by Cheap Bargain Tools
Price: 117.70

4.0 out of 5 stars So uplifting!, 4 April 2014
After years of using Halfords or Argos "specials" trolley jacks, I decided to bite the bullet and order this one. Supposedly it was at a good discount but still cost enough to make me wince. Until it arrived, three days after ordering, and I watched the delivery man struggling down the path. Heavy? Bloody heavy but the heaviness that denotes good quality. I trundled it under my mpv and used it for the first time. I just wish I could still get stuff up that fast. Three strokes and the vehicle was up. Brilliant. No more placing bits of wood on the jack to get the height. No more endless pumping to raise the mpv enough to change a tyre. A well made piece of kit well up to the job I have for it.
The price? All forgotten. The old saying " The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten" would apply in this case. I obviously can't comment on long term performance but, at the moment, I look upon this jack as one of my better buys.

TIS (TM) 2 x A4 Sheets of Mirror Chrome Silver Air Drain / Bubble Free Car Wrap Vinyl Sticker Sheet. 0.20mm, Dry Glue Technology. Bonnet / Boot / Full Wrap.
Offered by T-I-S
Price: 3.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as described., 11 Mar 2014
I wanted some chrome film to put over my mirror housings. The item came quickly enough but looked and felt more like Fablon than a film. I was expecting something easy to apply -I did read the suppliers description carefully - but this wsn't easy. Even using a hairdryer and tugging and pulling I couldn't get it to go round the curves properly. Ok on the flat surface but gathering and rucking on the curvy areas. Might have been me but I have plenty experience on car window films and certainly didn't find it easy to apply. Wasn't that impressed with the results either.

Smile Face Wink Car Wing Door Mirror Stickers Decal Novelty Gift Birthday Xmas New 2013 For Any Car BMW VW Golf Ford Polo Etc... - Happy Bargains Ltd -Black
Offered by wallstickersdirect-uk
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to apply these decals., 10 Mar 2014
Nice and cheap. Nice and cheerful. But, no instructions with my order. No problem. Put a piece of sticky tape, Sellotape or similar, on each side of decal film. Leave one end on each side free. Pull the two free ends apart and the decal film will separate. Place the film with the decals on your mirror and press firmly into place. Remove decal film and job done.

Smile Face Wink Car Wing Door Mirror Funny Stickers Decal Novelty Gift Birthday Xmas New 2013 For Any Car BMW VW Golf Ford Polo Etc... - Happy Bargains Ltd -White
Offered by Happy Bargains Ltd
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful tip to put these on your car., 10 Mar 2014
Great littler smile raisers. But, no instructions with stickers. Easy if you know how. Difficult if you don't. Place a strip of sellotape on one corner and do the same for other side. Make sure tape on the sticker cover is firm then pull two pieces of tape apart. The film seperates and then it is simple to place the film with the face on against your mirror, press down firmly and then pull cover film away. Simples.....if you know how.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - 31B, Series 3, Contour, Flex XP, Flex Integral - 5000/6000 Series - Black
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Foil and cutter replacement? Just do it., 19 Feb 2014
It was the annual moan about having to change the cassette cutter and foil on my Braun Series 3 razor. The decision you arrive at when you have finished shaving and still feel as if you haven't started. Grit your teeth, straighten your back and man up. Order the damn thing. Yes its expensive. But, have that first shave with the new cutter and foil and you are reminded just what you had put up with while delaying the inevitable.
I checked the options and ordered off Spares to Go because of the price and reviews. The item arrived 2 days after order, straight, simple replacement and now I have a whole year to contemplate the next renewal. Just do it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3