Profile for Mrs. Fraig > Reviews

Lamaze Pupsqueak
Lamaze Pupsqueak
Offered by modelstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and noisy, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
Squeeze his nose and he makes a jolly loud barking sound. A little over-loud for our baby when we first bought it but at 5 months she is getting used to it. She says that the ears are great for chewing. This is not a small toy though.

Picture Pockets Medium (Size C) Hanging Photo Gallery - 22 photos in 11 pockets (reversible) Flat Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, strange packaging., 16 Dec. 2014
I bought one of these for my son a few years ago so that he could remember relatives that we don't see often. Just bought one for my daughter too. They are fairly resilient (if you are careful how you put the pictures in and because they are double sided they can be easily changed by turning it over.
Comes packaged in a huge box.

Phlat Ball Metallic
Phlat Ball Metallic

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but difficult for youngsters to flatten, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Phlat Ball Metallic (Toy)
I bought this as a bit of fun for my grown up brother. When playing with it he is able to flatten it but my son (age 8) struggles. it is fun but perhaps a little tricky for youngsters.

H & L Russel Folding Laundry Box, Crème with Caramel Trim, 31 x 31 x 45 cm
H & L Russel Folding Laundry Box, Crème with Caramel Trim, 31 x 31 x 45 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed., 23 Jun. 2014
I bought this as I needed to save space in the bedroom and don't have room for a big laundry box. The size is clearly marked in the description so I don't know why some people have moaned it is too small. As long as you are washing clothes on a regular basis then I would think it is certainly big enough for a couple. I have also seen comment that the handles are not well fixed. As long as you do not plan to haul the box about whilst full then I can't see why this would be a problem. All in all I am pleased with the compact and unobtrusive nature of this laundry box.

Bring Up the Bodies
Bring Up the Bodies
by Hilary Mantel

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good follow up to Wolf Hall, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bring Up the Bodies (Paperback)
If Wolf Hall left you wanting more then this will not disappoint. The style of the writing is so immersive that you forget that it is a work of fiction and it's great to see familiar history from a slightly different standpoint.

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Non-Stick Bake and Carry Brownie Tray
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Non-Stick Bake and Carry Brownie Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars A good size tray with a properly fitted lid., 3 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my Mum as she wanted one like my (discontinued) Lakeland tray. The tray is good for both baking and storage and she has used it fairly constantly since she received it.

Accessotech 24 Colour Spools Finest Quality Sewing All Purpose 100% Pure Cotton Thread Reel
Offered by SellerVision

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 3 Jun. 2014
I bought these for my Mum as she spends a lot of time sewing on buttons and badges for her children and grandson (who are mostly sewing incapable) and was running out of colours. The colours were good as was the quality and she has been happy with them. You got quite a lot for your money and i would probably buy again should the need arise.

Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
by Liz Pichon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 7 year old, 20 Aug. 2013
My son loves these books. The mixture of text and cartoon draws the young reader in and before you know it they're halfway through a 300 page book. A great book to keep boys reading.

Premier Housewares Round Wall Clock - Cream
Premier Housewares Round Wall Clock - Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the kitchen and great value for money, 20 Aug. 2013
It took us a long time to find the right clock for our kitchen to cover the mark left by the last one. This is big enough for the job with a lovely clear dial and a bit of style. We've been really pleased with it.

63mm High Stainless Steel Door Number 4 For House or Hotel Room Numbers
63mm High Stainless Steel Door Number 4 For House or Hotel Room Numbers
Offered by MasterPlastics

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the beach hut, 20 Aug. 2013
These were perfect for the top of the beach hut, big enough to be seen from the ground but not so big as to look silly.

Page: 1 | 2