Profile for Ex Jenny > Reviews

Ex Jenny (Wales)

Closure: Jack Randall #1
Closure: Jack Randall #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!, 12 Feb. 2015
First book I've read by this author and thoroughly enjoyed it, reading late into the night! Randall Wood is now on my list of authors to keep a look-out for to download from Kindle.

The Americans - Season 1 [DVD]
The Americans - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keri Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite., 23 Jan. 2015
Bought for my daughter for Christmas - she missed the series on TV and as I raved about them I decided to start her off with this first series DVD. Will get her the rest when they get a bit cheaper!!!

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy - Book 1)
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very evocative., 23 Jan. 2015
A new author for me and this was so enjoyable a read I've ordered the other two books in the trilogy. The descriptions of winter in Vermont were so vivid you could close your eyes and be there! Would recommend for easy 'light' reading.

Kindle Fire Owner's Manual: The ultimate Kindle Fire guide to getting started, advanced user tips, and finding unlimited free books, videos and apps on Amazon and beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must have'., 23 Jan. 2015
This is an excellent book for someone new to tablets - still working my way through it but finding it most informative and not in 'techy' language.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Magenta) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Magenta) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars and am very pleased with it, 14 Jan. 2015
My first tablet, a Christmas present, and am very pleased with it. Am still reading an instruction book on it, on Kindle of course! There is a lot I still need to take in and try out!

Children Of A Lesser God [DVD] [1986]
Children Of A Lesser God [DVD] [1986]
Dvd ~ William Hurt

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 22 Mar. 2013
Saw this years ago and am currently getting all my old favourite films that are now on DVD. I loved it first time around and now it's great to have in my collection of old films.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 22 Mar. 2013
Read an excellent review of this in a magazine and decided to give it a try. I'm no techie and this is so easy to use, Saved myself a lot of money by buying this plus both my children can put it on their PC's, so all in all am very pleased and will certainly be buying again nexrt year.