Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Gritty > Reviews

Content by Gritty

Gritty

Page: 1 | 2
100Pcs/lot PREFOLDED V02 hand useful drip paper coffee filter No Bleach for 1-4 Cups

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
coffee filters are coffee filters

2 pcs Headphone cable clip high quality Black headphones accessories
2 pcs Headphone cable clip high quality Black headphones accessories
Offered by Audio123 LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 14 Jan. 2014
These clips are cheap and practical. Most headphones come without these clips, at least the better ones, and these solve the ploblem of dragging cables when moving around. I ordered a few spare ones to make sure I have enough.

WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 14 Jan. 2014
For ease of installation (nothing really, other than connecting it) and capacity, look no further! This is all you'll need (at least for the next year).

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite smearfree..., 14 Jan. 2014
These are ideal for easy and simple cleaning of spectacles. Only when they are very dirty, two wipes are needed for a perfect result.

Plugable USB 2.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station For Windows - DisplayLink DVI/VGA up to 1920x1080, Audio, Ethernet, and 4 Available High-Speed USB 2.0 Ports (with Power Adapter for UK and EU Mains)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Oct. 2013
This was delivered quickly and installing it was a breeze. Just connect it to the laptop without peripherals and (in my case) Windows 8 does the installation in a minute or two. I'm now working with two screens and I love it.
Great product for a good price and quick delivery! What more could you ask?

LEAF BLOWER VACUUM SHREDDER GARDEN BLOWER COLLECTOR
LEAF BLOWER VACUUM SHREDDER GARDEN BLOWER COLLECTOR

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong plug, no manual and colector bag connection that is unfit for use, 24 Oct. 2013
The vac arrived much quicker than expected, thumbs up! When opening the box, there is only a European 2-pin pug on a short little lead. Contacted seller who said there should have been a UK 3-pin plug in the box (if not they would send one). There wasn't but I had one of my own so told them not to bother. Thumb still up but less enthusiastic.
After getting all the parts out of the box I started to assemble it and messed up a few times as it was fiddly and there was no manual. My thumb is getting heavy and is now dropping at an alarming rate.
Finally put it together and put the collector bag on, or rather, I tried to. The bag connects with a bit of elastic and a shoelace! I tried to do it carefully but the bag started to rip already. This will not work as it should be easy to get the bag off the vac to empty it.
This product is going back as I fear my thumb will fall off if I continue.

Handy THEV2600 Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum
Handy THEV2600 Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, do not buy, 19 Oct. 2013
Bought one of these a year and a half ago, after about half a year a little puff of acrid smoke posed as a dying breath. Contacted the supplier and got a replacement after a while. This replacement seemed to be under the same instructions and followed the same pattern. The supplier now says that the original vac was bought longer than a year ago and: 'tough luck'. The importer (it is a cheap China product) doesn't even bother reacting to my email.
DO NOT BUY!

Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Docking Station, Including VGA
Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Docking Station, Including VGA
Offered by MarkdownElectricals

1.0 out of 5 stars ILLEGAL in the UK, 6 Sept. 2013
This product comes with a powersupply with a European 2-pin plug. When contacting the supplier, I was very quickly provided with a replacement, again with a 2-pin plug. Challenging this with them resulted in them offering a simple adapter, which I turned down. I have sent back the product for a refund (which I haven't had yet).
Done some reading and found out that it is ILLEGAL to supply an electrical product in the UK, intended for connection to the mains, with a 2-pin plug unless it has been provided with an adapter that cannot be removed without (a) tool(s).
Poinless unless you are happy to use an adapter.
Needless to say I have not been able to use the product...

Simple Gentle Care Shampoo
Simple Gentle Care Shampoo
Offered by Kiara World

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, no problem, 6 Sept. 2013
Positives: It is shampoo, you can wash your hair and it doesn't smell of chemical apples or toilet spray
Negative: P&P high

DIGIFLEX High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB+UK AC Power Adapter Cable
DIGIFLEX High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB+UK AC Power Adapter Cable
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars gradually going downhill, 25 Oct. 2012
When I got this hub, one of the USB ports didn't work. I could live with that, it is a cheap thing after all. I've now had it for a couple of months longer and I'm down to three working ports. I expect that, in a month or so, none of the ports will work anymore. It will then be a product without function. I am intending to send this back for a refund and get another, better quality one. We'll see.
THIS HAS NOW DIED! Still, as it is cheap, 2 stars