Profile for Iva Lejnarova > Reviews

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush With Scraper
Offered by Discount Direct
Price: 6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing, life saver in pregnancy!, 13 May 2014
OMG I have no idea who made this product up, but thanks God for you! Since I am 20 weeks pregnant, I have a metal taste in my mouth after eating dairy or tomatoes.....but this amazing little thing is honestly saving my life. I love this, would buy again and highly recommend as I cant live a day without this! XX

Henne Color Golden Brown Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml
Henne Color Golden Brown Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml
Price: 5.79

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy this again., 13 May 2014
I am not sure if it is me or the product, perhaps I am not use to organics... I have put the color on my hair as advised. Unfortunately it has done no difference, what so ever. I must mention, that the colour was only a 1 or 2 shades different from my neutral hair color, but still - I wasted my 1.5hrs and regret the money.

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Cream 100ml
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Cream 100ml
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked product, 22 Jan 2014
This cream is a miracle. Delivery was fast, exactly as ordered, price - average, but no postage and saved me time to pop in to shops! I dont know how it is done of how can someone buy a bad review on this as I started to use this when 14 weeks pregnant and even the stretch marks I have had, have actually disappeared !!!! & I only use this 1x a day before I go to bet. Love this! and will defo buy some more:-)!

SWT Body Thigh Leg Anti Cellulite Massager Massaging Treatment Brush Glove Scrub
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!!!, 22 Jan 2014
Cheap, light, pink!:-) great material; easy to store and it is very easy to use and IT WORKS! ......definitely buy this! I will again! thank you:-)

Monsters Inc. / Monsters University [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Monsters Inc. / Monsters University [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Pete Docter
Price: 24.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie..., 22 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas pressie and I must say that the rating to it always helps as well. Blu-ray DVD pack, price - compatitable, quality perfect, highly recommend and would buy this for someone again. +++++