Profile for Vei28 > Reviews

Organic Surge Volume Boost Conditioner 200ml
Organic Surge Volume Boost Conditioner 200ml
Price: 5.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!, 12 Sep 2014
I have tried many products much better than this and although ingredeints may be good, it doesn't seem to work for me.
This conditioner smells citrusy and spicy but the volume effect seem to be only on the label. Since I started using it my hair looks rather weak (with more hairloss than normal) and dull. Would not recommend it.

Bodymould 4" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover
Bodymould 4" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover
Price: 92.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Great only to begin with!, 28 Aug 2014
Now, there are two sides about this product and you shoudn't go for it unless you are clear about what you want. The mattress topper came quickly, neatly wrapped. not very heavy, easy to move, all great! it does feel luxurious, soft and supporting at the same time. The cover was very nice, not slipping or moving onto our mattress (but I suppose it depends on the grap and friction between the surface that you will place it on) I was very excited and was looking forward to start having more comfortable sleep at night. The odour from the foam material was insignifiacant and dissapeared after a while. First few nights we had to adjust to it as it felt much more comfortable than our spring mattress underneath but I couldn't just say ''I've waken up with no back pain! It takes some time for your body to accept it and adapt to its comfort.
I wanted a good mattress topper as I wake up with back and neck pains in the morning. Now only a week after we started using it, I can say the density of this foam is rather low (perhaps 2.5lbs/ft). It started to sink a lot and I can feel every movement of my partner. It is a constant sinking feeling every time he moves. My weight is about 50-55 kg and on my part of the bed I still feel some support but if you are a person over 60-80 kg or more - this mattress topper is not for you - especially the 4 inch- it feels like regular foam under more weight and you sink inside just like in a sponge! At this stage you cannot expect any support for your back.
The comfort is there only if you are not a very heavy person and you sleep on a single bed. Even so, I'm not sure how lasting that support would be. Considering the price I wouldn't recommend it as it gives you a deceptive feeling of comfort for a while (I'll repeat for us that 'while' has been only a week time and I regreted for buying it! ) Then you have to look for another solution and pay more!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 10:40 PM BST

Etosell Lady Solid Bra Suit Embroidery Floral Push Up Bra Set Blue 36B
Etosell Lady Solid Bra Suit Embroidery Floral Push Up Bra Set Blue 36B
Offered by Etosell01
Price: 5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 20 Aug 2014
I have ordered the biggest size hoping that it won't be too small ,the cups at fist glance appeared fairly small but fited all right, had to remove the pads inside though as they make it too tight and uncomfortable. I just wish it was covering a bit more, apart from that the set is beautiful. The bra is rather firm with soft lacy band, so it shouldn't lose its shape after washing.

140x140cm SQUARE PVC/VINYL TABLECLOTH - FRENCH FARMHOUSE / OLIVES
140x140cm SQUARE PVC/VINYL TABLECLOTH - FRENCH FARMHOUSE / OLIVES
Offered by the tablecloth company
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Aug 2014
Nice tablecloth, pattern to match almost any interior!

Fenugreek Seed 1kg
Fenugreek Seed 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fenugreek Seed 1kg (Misc.)
Very nice product, thank you!

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist (Sheer Love Forbidden)
Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist (Sheer Love Forbidden)
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful fragrance, 14 Aug 2014
Customer Service was great to replace the previous frangrance mist that I have ordered and I didn't like with this one. It is gentle and fresh. Would recommend it!

Victorias Secret Amber Romace Body Mist for Her 250ml
Victorias Secret Amber Romace Body Mist for Her 250ml
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 6.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 14 Aug 2014
I like very fresh and delicate fragrancies and I can tolerate certain fragrancies even if they are not my favourite. But this one goes into the category of ''Regret for even testing it...it is that bad! It will be kind to say that it is NOT to everyone's taste as it has very specific smell overpowering, cheap and far too sweet. It made me feel very sick and had to send it back...Most of the reviews I read must have been given to raise the seller's rating. If you want to buy a quality product, don't go for this one! It will be a waste of money and time.

Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser 50ml
Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser 50ml
Price: 6.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, a bit heaier than expected., 11 Aug 2014
I would agree with one of reviews left that the cream is quite good but I find it a bit heavy and thick. It creates a film on your skin that is absorbed nicely after a while but it doesn't seem to be able replace a foundation or UV cream which will normally leave your face evenly bright. If you need only a natural moisturising cream, this may be the right option!

Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash 200ml
Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash 200ml
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 11 Aug 2014
Really good product! It does cleanse your skin thoroughly and gently in a matter of seconds and it is a great value!

Pure Mineral Oil - chopping board oil - wood - slate - stone - 250ml
Pure Mineral Oil - chopping board oil - wood - slate - stone - 250ml
Offered by BRANDON BESPOKE
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 11 Aug 2014
The product seems to work well, thank you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3