Profile for Mr John Howard > Reviews

Clarks Mens Casual Vieri Shore Leather Sandals In Black Standard Fit Size 8
Offered by Clarks
Price: 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's footwear., 18 Aug 2014
I have preferred Clark's footwear for several years. I used to buy my shoes etc., from the Clark's outlet at Street, each year when we holidayed in the West Country. I have never been let down.

Ascent of Mount Carmel
Ascent of Mount Carmel
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for anyone looking for deeper contemplation., 3 April 2014
Having studied the works of St. John of the Cross, with his own commentaries, I decided to have beside me the Ascent of Mount Carmel for frequent re-reading and reflection. At my age, (72) I enjoy feeling the warmth of relationship through contemplation.

The Interior Castle
The Interior Castle
Price: 0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Theresa was the THE person to lead., 22 Jan 2014
This book is the ultimate in centering oneself for contemplation. Theresa leads the reader comfortably through the daily personal trials to peaceful self discovery.

The Spiritual Exercises
The Spiritual Exercises
Price: 0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to find your path., 22 Jan 2014
When approaching the Spiritual Exercises for the first time, a person might wonder what they have let themselves in for. However, persevere and don't be afraid to re-read a paragraph when necessary. Take a break for reflection at the end of each chapter. After all, to quote George Bernard Shaw, " reading without reflection is like eating without digestion.