Profile for Lily the Pink > Reviews

Content by Lily the Pink

Lily the Pink (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Elba 400018485 Life A4 School Ring Binder Hard Cardboard 2 Rings Spine Width 7 CM, Set of 8, Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 15 July 2016
A set of six, bright and sturdy lever arch files. These were bought via the Amazon 'seconds' facility and so were nearly 80% cheaper than the list price. I have no idea why they were so cheap, maybe because the original box was damaged? I don't know, but the product itself was pristine and unused. Four of them now sit on my bookshelf containing the notes from a course I took, with two spare for later use. They files are ergonomically shaped so that you don't have to struggle to get them off a shelf.

I am really pleased with my purchase and would buy them again, especially if they were on offer.

TOSHIBA 19DV556DB Dedicated replacement Remote Control
TOSHIBA 19DV556DB Dedicated replacement Remote Control
Offered by Ronnies Remotes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product ... happy customer ..., 15 July 2016
I was very dubious about buying a replacement TV control of our small TV/DVD. The original control died when the batteries leaked. I really wasn't expecting it work, but after installing the batteries and turning on the TV hey presto! it works perfectly on both TV and DVD functions. So for under a tenner (free postage) we now don't have to buy another small TV/DVD set - result!

WanEway 24 LED MAGNETIC OR HANGING INSPECTION WORKLIGHT SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT
WanEway 24 LED MAGNETIC OR HANGING INSPECTION WORKLIGHT SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price ..., 15 July 2016
Needed an extra light for the loft - and this fits the bill without having to get in electrician to install more lighting. The LED bulbs give off a huge amount of clear, white light, perfect for seeing into the dark corners of the loft and for rummaging around in the various boxes we have. Would certainly buy one of these again when we need one.

Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner's Guide
Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner's Guide
by Sandra Ingerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Reunited with an old friend ..., 28 May 2016
Another book I 'lost' (or perhaps it found another home?) but again, I have found it! An essential guide for a new trainee - and this one still had the drumming cd with it. Very happy.

Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers: 1
by Steven D. Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Another find ..., 28 May 2016
The only book about animal spirit guides you really need. A gem.

Singing the Soul Back Home: Shamanic Wisdom for Every Day: Shamanism in Daily Life
by Caitlin Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost & Found! ..., 28 May 2016
Having trained with Caitlin I had this book when it was first published. After two house moves, it had been lost; but now, thanks to Amazon Marketplace, it is found! This is a beautiful book about living your life in a meaningful and spiritual way. Nothing flashy, nothing silly, just plain words with a whole lot of meaning. So pleased I 'found' this book again' it is now sitting with me in my room and I dip into it all the time. The condition of the book is great - no dog ears, no writing on the page. I am very happy with my purchase.

Toltec Oracle
Toltec Oracle
by Victor Sanchez
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful Oracle ..., 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Toltec Oracle (Cards)
As a practitioner, this is the best Oracle I have used. Don Sanchez explores the world of the Toltec and brings deep and authentic insight into the interpretation of the cards. I would not recommend this Oracle for the novice or beginner, but for the experienced shamanic practitioner, it opens up the wonderful world of the Toltec teachings.

PME Food Colouring Violet 25 g
PME Food Colouring Violet 25 g
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful ..., 24 Jan. 2016
I used this to add some colour to my violet fondants - a lovely product and as far as I can tell, you would have to use all the bottle to 'overdo' the colouring. Will be using this again.

Cupcake World Intense Food Flavourings Flower Pack 28.5 ml (Pack of 1, Total 3 Flavours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Jan. 2016
Wow - cannot fault these little beauties. The flavourings are completely natural and do not smell or taste artificial in any way. A little also goes a long way. Will be using them throughout the year for other flavoursome goodies!

ATTIS Kiln Dried Wood Wool - 500g, 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg (1 Kg)
ATTIS Kiln Dried Wood Wool - 500g, 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg (1 Kg)

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked good, but messy ..., 24 Jan. 2016
I bought this as the filling for gift hampers. Although the finished hampers did look good - using the wood wool was messy; I seemed to be picking stray bits out of my carpet and off flooring for weeks. Also, the amount was huge, way to much for what I needed over Christmas. And it is real wood wool, not synthetic. I would consider using again, but I would buy a much smaller quantity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5