Profile for col > Reviews

Content by col

col

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Daily Mail: New Cryptic Crosswords 15 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: New Cryptic Crosswords 15 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
by Daily Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to Sten Books and Toys for an excellent service. The inclusion of a pen was unexpected ..., 16 Feb. 2015
Thanks to Sten Books and Toys for an excellent service. The inclusion of a pen was unexpected but a nice touch too.

1byone® Amplified Digital Indoor TV Aerial for HDTV/DVB-T receiver, VHF/UHF/FM, Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals, 28dB
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for my system but I have since ..., 13 Jan. 2015
It didn't work for my system but I have since been informed that no indoor aerial will work from where I live. I'm just the unlucky one.

Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley
Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifes new hobby!, 24 April 2013
Bought these so that my wife can lug her own brand new golf clubs around herself. Does the job and both the delivery and price were very good.

Printing Pleasure - Remanufactured HP 342 ONE COLOUR Ink Cartridge For HP Photosmart 2570, 2573, 2575, 2575a, 2575v, 2575xi, 7850, 8049, 8050xi, C3100, C3110, C3125, C3135, C3140, C3150, C3170, C3173, C3175, C3180, C3183
Offered by Printing Pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars colour cartridge, 24 April 2013
Put it in my printer and hey presto it works. No fuss, no mess what more do you want. Great price and I will be interested in seeing how long the cartridge will last.

9ct Gold Citrine and CZ Teardrop Earrings
9ct Gold Citrine and CZ Teardrop Earrings
Offered by Peninsula Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars citrine earings, 24 April 2013
My wife bought these for her mum to go with a gold cross that has a yellow stone inset. Her mum picked them so they must be O.K. They were delivered very quickly and because my wife has paid for them I think they were a bargain!

9ct Yellow Gold Real Emerald 6x4mm Pearshape Claw Set Stud Earring
9ct Yellow Gold Real Emerald 6x4mm Pearshape Claw Set Stud Earring
Offered by Gembrand Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars emerald earings, 24 April 2013
Bought these for my sister's 50th birthday on 21st May because it is her birthstone. Hope she likes them or else I'll be in trouble. They look attractive,they were delivered promptly and the price was right as they say.

Three Men And A Baby / Three Men And A Little Lady [DVD]
Three Men And A Baby / Three Men And A Little Lady [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Selleck

4.0 out of 5 stars Three men etc double dvd set, 16 April 2013
Had to buy this for the wife because she thinks it's funny. I've hid it in my collection though so she will have to dig around for it. It came in time and she paid for it so hey!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 10:13 PM BST

Tuxedo, The [DVD] [2003]
Tuxedo, The [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Jackie Chan
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars tuxedo dvd, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Tuxedo, The [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I like Jackie Chan films even though he seems to have difficulty with English. His earlier films were dubbed which is a bit off putting so I would rather have him this way. The delivery was good and the price was too.

Chemodol Massage Oil 5 litre
Chemodol Massage Oil 5 litre
Offered by MEDICALS FOR SPORT

5.0 out of 5 stars massage oil, 16 April 2013
I'm sure I've reviewed this before but once again my wife works for a physiotherapist. They use this extensively and my wife could not find it cheaper elsewhere even with postage on top. So it was a great price, good delivery and will probably buy fronm Economed again.

Verbatim 43548 16x DVD-R - Spindle 50 Pack
Verbatim 43548 16x DVD-R - Spindle 50 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd-r's, 16 April 2013
These things are going like the old 3.25 floppy's I used to use - the more you buy the cheaper they get. I've had no problems in the past using Verbatim and I hope that it will continue. Will buy from this supplier again when I run out of these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4