Profile for Mr. Philip Robertshaw > Reviews

Content by Mr. Philip Rob...

Mr. Philip Robertshaw (England)

Transcend TS500GSJ25M2 500GB USB2.0 StoreJet M2 Military Grade Shock Resistance External HDD

3.0 out of 5 stars first portable hard drive, 27 Nov. 2012
I found this came in good time and condition. It looks good, is a decent size and ok for price. I was a bit disappointed with the company's software as I couldn't get it to work either from the device or if I went directly to their website. However once i re-formatted it with my pc I got it to work fine, just without their software.

Cast in Secret (The Chronicles of Elantra)
Cast in Secret (The Chronicles of Elantra)
by Michelle Sagara
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars complicated, 29 Aug. 2010
This is the third in this series I've read and they have been quite entertaining. The author has thought deeply about some of the motivations, actions and consequences of the various characters in the book.
The heroine and friends have a depth and are very 'human' with flaws and emotions.
The only minor criticism is that some of these motivations and reasonings are a bit obscure and I couldn't follow the thinking occasionally.
Another read, though, might improve understanding which makes it re-readable; not a bad thing really.