Profile for gembob-g > Reviews

gembob-g

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Coach Paddles Me
Coach Paddles Me

1.0 out of 5 stars This was listed as a child's book and it is basically a very poorly written semi erotic pile of crap!!, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Coach Paddles Me (Kindle Edition)
What. The. Actual. Eff??? I downloaded this purely out of curiosity. This was listed as a child's book and it is basically a very poorly written semi erotic pile of crap!!! I have no idea what the aim of this book is or why anyone would bother to write it but OMG Amazon! Remove it from your children's book section!

Tippitoes Potty (Blue)
Tippitoes Potty (Blue)
Offered by Golfgear4less & Babythingz
Price: 7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Mar 2014
I bought this potty for my very large four year old who is potty training. All the other potties we have had, his 'widdle-stick' comes over the front and we end up with a puddle. This has a higher front splashguard making it perfect for boys, and larger children with disabilities etc. This is definitely the best potty I have found and I would recommend it to anyone!

Autism and Toilet Training Made Easier
Autism and Toilet Training Made Easier
Price: 2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Feb 2014
I read this and had my son potty trained - day and night - In two weeks. Buy it now!

Big Girls Do It Married (Book 5)
Big Girls Do It Married (Book 5)
Price: 2.44

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this series. I think I fell in love with the characters and enjoyed the storyline. The raunchy bits were just a bonus!

Big Girls Do It Pregnant
Big Girls Do It Pregnant
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked it, 15 Feb 2014

The Gingerbread Man: A short story.
The Gingerbread Man: A short story.
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Jan 2014
I really liked this. I sussed it out quite quickly but it was good. Definitely worth a read though. Quirky :)

The Road to Prosperity: 10 Practical Tips on How to Prosper without losing your Soul
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars A heap, 30 Jan 2014
What a total pile!!! This is just cack. It's very religious and not at all helpful. Don't waste your time.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 9:43 AM GMT

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland HTML Edition
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland HTML Edition
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec 2013
I am very biased as this is my all time favourite book! I love this. It's not for little children though.

Canon EB rubber Eyecup for Dioptric lenses EB
Canon EB rubber Eyecup for Dioptric lenses EB
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2013
I bought this for my brother in law, who is a professional photographer. Does the job very well and was great value. Well worth it. I'd recommend this.

Canon Dioptric Adjustment Lens E +2