Profile for Big boy > Reviews

Content by Big boy

Big boy

Sing, Sing, Sing (Remastered)
Sing, Sing, Sing (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Mar. 2016
Amazing piece of music!!

Valentino Donna Eau De Perfume Spray 100ml Set 2 Pieces
Valentino Donna Eau De Perfume Spray 100ml Set 2 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2016
Arrived in time for Xmas.
She was very happy

History in 3d [Blu-ray 3D]
History in 3d [Blu-ray 3D]
Dvd ~ Joseph Bearor
Offered by The Canny Store

3.0 out of 5 stars The best film in this collection is WW2, 10 July 2015
The best film in this collection is WW2, Hitler in 3D, very good.
Titanic 3D, not bad.
The other two movies not so good.

IBRA® LUXURY GOLD High Speed 15 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel,Version 2.0/1.4a (15m/48ft)
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 May 2015
Very good quality and works well!

Brass T Hinge Pk 2 204mm
Brass T Hinge Pk 2 204mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hinges, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Brass T Hinge Pk 2 204mm
Quite pleased with these brass hinges, not quite as robust as I would of liked and the wood screws that are included are not brass but imitation and have started to rust already so I've bought some real brass screws to replace. All in all though the hinges look very nice.
P. Miller
Newquay

Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet AGB00068/W/05

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, 9 Jun. 2014
Very nice looking watch, good weight and size and being a Rotary should keep time well and last me a few years. Only issue is that the face and bezel are more black than blue in the right light you can see a hint of dark navy blue. Nice watch!

TFA Compost Thermometer
TFA Compost Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 19 Nov. 2013
Quality thermometer for the price, nice long probe for gauging my composts temperature.
Good build quality and most pleased just hope I don't lose it in my compost like I did the last one!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with offshore warrior, 19 Nov. 2013
I was most excited to get my new Rc boat out of the box, it is of exceptional build quality and looks like a fantastic toy. I was most disappointed though as on my first trip to the boating lake to find that the boat would only go in reverse? The throttle and steering have a reverse function on the controller so I thought this would sort the problem but after much time trying to amend the propeller was still stuck in reverse. After trying to reset the onboard Electronic Servo Controller I lost complete communication between the boat and controller? I read later that some of these ESC's are of poor quality and may need replacing? I phoned Parker's of Bolton and they were most helpful telling me to contact their supplier at Ripmax who again were quite helpful, going over all of what I had done to remedy they said they would be happy to take a look at the boat and repair or replace it for me. I returned the boat directly to Ripmax last week and I'm currently awaiting a response.
Pete Miller

FrontStage PRB-150 Roll-up Projector Screen for Home Cinema (HDTV Optimized, 300x220cm & 4:3 Size Ratio) - Wrinkle Resistant
Offered by Electronic-Star-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Oct. 2013
Arrived within a week of ordering, a little on the heavy side at 20kg but for the size of the screen it was expected. Fitted it above and in front of my curtains to cover large front window, easily done with the attached brackets but I had to use larger shelving style metal brackets to come out in front of the curtain rail. Easy to fit, done mostly on my own although needed help from my girlfriend to lift into position. The only issue I have is that it is a little noisy and squeaky when you pull down and release the roller, sounds like it needs a good oil or grease somewhere?
Nice clean, white, vinyl screen, good weight so it hangs well with no creases.
It's a huge screen and the size I wanted, it fits perfectly and works wonderfully with my Optoma projector.
All in all I am very pleased and would recommend!