Profile for sweetcheeks > Reviews

Content by sweetcheeks

sweetcheeks

Page: 1 | 2
Pillow Block 35x15x10cm, kapok-filled, Support Cushion for Yoga and Meditation, Traditional Design Red&Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it❤️, 29 Oct. 2014
I've been using this for a few weeks now – very comfy and helps to keep my back straight. The only dilemma is which colour to choose :)

Sterling Silver New Charms Mayan, Olmec
Sterling Silver New Charms Mayan, Olmec

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charm, 10 Oct. 2014
Charm is hollow, has a good weight and is hallmark stamped. A wonderful reminder of the first civilisations - the ancient Olmecs of Mexico, known as the Xi People, came originally from West Africa and were of the Mende African ethnic stock.

Optibac Probiotics for A Flat Stomach 7 Sachets
Optibac Probiotics for A Flat Stomach 7 Sachets
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars My stomach stayed flat - yay!!, 18 Sept. 2014
I do bloat whenever I travel on a plane, so earlier this year when I was travelling to Barbados I used OptiBac a week before my holiday and it worked! I didn't use it when I recently travelled to Barcelona because it was only a 4hr flight, but I still bloated for a few days. I'm off to Barbados again next week so I am using OptiBac and will do whenever I'm travelling anywhere on a plane.

Petnap Tunnel shaped Heated pet cat dog bed pet heat pad 609 BLUE
Petnap Tunnel shaped Heated pet cat dog bed pet heat pad 609 BLUE
Offered by Petnap Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars My cats love'' it!, 18 Sept. 2014
I have two hairless cats, a Peterbald (Noodles) and a Sphynx (Diva). They were in this bed as soon as I unpacked it. I bought it to stop them creeping into my bed at night. They both fit inside easy. Although there was a time when Noodles would sit on top to "squeeze" Diva out so he could then jump inside. Now (sometimes) they both sit on top/inside without fighting.

[Had to alter 5* star rating as heat pad stopped working before 12 month's elapsed. I threw bed away and purchased the exact same from another retailer. Same thing happened before a year elapsed, but this time I remembered I was still under warranty so I'm sending heatpad back for repair/replacement. I'd suggest you do the same if your heat pad stops working within warranty. I have a feeling the heatpad "times out" but, so long as I'm under warranty, I'll keep sending it back (and also hopefully get my postage reimbursed).]

Reebok Yoga Block - Black
Reebok Yoga Block - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it❤️, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Reebok Yoga Block - Black (Sports)
Good size block (not too small or too big). A great prop to help me with some of my yoga poses, which is a good thing as my cursing has reduced considerably!

Namaste x

Lion's Mane - 60 - Capsule
Lion's Mane - 60 - Capsule
Offered by GNMART GLOBAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic and no additives, 18 Sept. 2014
I am a repeat purchaser. Was advised to use to help MS - not sure if it is working but I've been taking for 3+ months now and I also like the fact that these pills are organic.

Simplehuman code R, custom fit bin liners, 50 pack
Simplehuman code R, custom fit bin liners, 50 pack
Offered by LePlaisirdOffrir

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Sept. 2014
Fits my SimpleHuman in-cupboard bin perfectly and much more economical to buy this size pack.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Melted cheese on coleslaw❤️, 30 April 2014
I was looking to purchase a Raclette and I liked this one for its contemporary design. It is smaller than I thought (22cm x 22cm), which is good as it doesn't take up too much room on my counter. It is a good size for 1-4 people. The appliance came with an European plug - so if you are from the UK you will need to use an adapter. Also it didn't come with scrapers. But the pans are non-stick so the cheese just glides off with a little nudge from a spatula. The pans are also dishwasher safe.

The instruction manual also has 2 French recipes but La Raclette is not a difficult concept. I couldn't wait to use it so I created my own dish – sliced chicken topped with tomato and mozzarella cheese in one of the pans. When the cheese melted I scraped it on top of a little coleslaw & potato salad - it was yummy!!

When you turn the appliance on wait 15 minutes for it to get hot. The top glass does get hot too. I haven't cooked on top of it but the instruction manual does state that you can cook "small potatoes in their skins and then place them on the upper glass tray in a heat-resistant dish containing enough water to cover the bottom".

I'm not sure if cooking meats, etc, on the top glass will be the same as when using a hot stone Raclette but the glass does get hot so I suspect if you place lightly cooked meats or fish (prawns) on top it should be fine.

Maglus Stylus with replaceable tip - iPad / iPhone / Galaxy & Touchscreen Tablets / Phones
Offered by Special Import Europe - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 3 Mar. 2014
I thought I'd lost my Bamboo pen so I bought this one. Its small and neat and I lurve the fact that it is magnetic so it sticks on my iPad when not in use. Well, I found the Bamboo, tucked away somewhere, but I think I use the Maglus more due to the fact that I can stick it on my iPad.

Raw Food Recipes: 89 Delicious, Easy Beginner Raw Food Recipes for Sustained Energy and Optimal Health
by Abby Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Little gem!, 3 Mar. 2014
I've purchased a number of raw food books from Amazon as I'm changing my diet after recently being diagnosed with a "critical illness". This one I got for my boyfriend. It is a brill little book with easy recipes to follow and information on raw foods, etc - so he can make my dinner when I vist him :)

Page: 1 | 2