Profile for karen > Reviews

Double Strength 200mg 5-HTP 180 Tablets 6 Month Supply by Nu U Nutrition
Double Strength 200mg 5-HTP 180 Tablets 6 Month Supply by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I sleep, 30 Nov. 2015
All I can say is it works for me.
Insomnia is dreadful, I just longed to sleep how I used to. I tried all sorts. Prescription meds work , but didn't want to go down that route. Researched various things on Internet and found this eventually. The positive reviews on its effectiveness for insomnia speak volumes. I just had to try it.
Wow, the first time I took it I slept for about 8 hrs. If I have woken in night , it really does not take long to drop of again.
This product is a godsend and I do not need to go to docs to get it.
I does concern me that I could become reliant on them.
Oh and I have had no side effects whatsoever.
As this dose worked wonders, out of curiosity I tried a lower 100mg dose ( note a different 5http brand) it did not work, I swiftly went back to this 200mg product.
If anybody is suffering fro sleep problems , please please give this a try. Hopefully you will be as pleased with your new found sleep and rest as myself.
Don't hesitate just order .

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)

Deadlings
Deadlings

1.0 out of 5 stars disappoinred, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Deadlings (App)

Unroll Me
Unroll Me

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed !, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Unroll Me (App)
Doesnt work on samsung galaxy ace s5830

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Offered by MNZ Technologies Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved...amazon apps put everything on to your SD CARD, 6 July 2014
A lot of people say this has low internal memory ,and cannot download much at all and that they cannot put things on to the sd card.

If you download amazon apps onto phone and use the apps from here, everything goes on to the sd card.

DN-TECHNOLOGY® New White(S) High Quality Soft Leather Material Pull Tab Pouch Universal case for Apple iPhone 4 4S, Iphone 3, 3gs, iPod Touch 2 3 4, Nokia Asha 501, Nokia 106, Nokia 107, Nokia 108, Nokia 301, Nokia Asha 310, Nokia 206, Nokia 500, Nokia 105, Nokia 603, Nokia 700, Nokia 110, Nokia 111, Nokia Asha 311, Nokia Asha 305, Nokia Asha 202, Nokia Asha 306, Nokia Asha 203, Nokia Asha 308, Nokia 701, Nokia Asha 309, NOKIA 100, Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, Samsung galaxy ace s5830, Sony Xperia tipo, Sony Xperia U, VODAFONE 354, Nokia C2-05, C2-01, C3 , T-Mobile VIVACITY , ORANGE SYDNEY
Offered by DN-Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive product, but not leather., 4 July 2014
Purchased this as a cover for a SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830.
Fits perfectly. Appears well made , stitching looks good all around edges
The front flip is like a magnet thing, so you can easily remove the phone and their is also a pull tab on back ,that if you use will push the phone up out of pouch.
The front side of the case, internally the casing is thicker than the back, giving additional protection to the front of your phone.

The only thing I would question is the description it says 'high quality leather material' in title description and further down on product review it says 'made with soft leather.'
I believe it is 'NOT' real leather. But indeed it is a very good imitation product.

Overall I am very pleased with this and would buy again.

I purchased the white and it actually looks a lot better than the photos.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, would not buy again., 8 Sept. 2013
I purchased the powder fresh product because it was half price and the Mitchum brand is supposed to be a good product.

However it smelt horrible on application,and it left an extreme white area when it eventually dried.
Also after a half hour work out the product was begin to fail.

I shall not purchase again, I shall stick to Sannex (blue bottle) a much more reliable product than this.

Night Visions
Night Visions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Cd., 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Night Visions (Audio CD)
Fab. I recomend buying this.
You will regognise quiet a few of these tracks and like myself probably would of had no idea who sang them.
There are some real 'emotion 'songs on here. some strong vocals form the lead..
At times the bass drum is very strong.maybe a bit much, however all is forgive as I love the whole album

I will be buying the next album.
100% to the band for this product.

Page: 1 | 2