Profile for Mr. R. G. MYERS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Flymo Easi Glide 300 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower, 1300 W - 30 cm
Flymo Easi Glide 300 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower, 1300 W - 30 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 5 April 2015
Waste of money, this by far the Worst mower I have ever had, it blows grass all over the place, collects very little and if you're thinking of buying one, don't! You can have mine

Bullets to Boardroom
Bullets to Boardroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony's gain, the Army's loss, 28 Mar. 2015
I really enjoyed reading the book and could fully engage with the military people Tony mentions as I have served with them all as well as Tony himself and we all in some way, went through a very similar path with our careers and families. The book is a brilliant read not only for military personnel but civilians will also be fully captivated with it.I am so happy for what he has achieved since leaving the Army.
What I will say however, is that the Army missed a trick with Tony, he should have been given a commission and would have been an excellent role model for the next generation of soldiers who could aspire to be the type of soldier he was. I am very proud to have served with and say that Tony is a friend and was one hell of a soldier and look forward to seeing him at the next reunion.

Greed for Glory
Greed for Glory

1.0 out of 5 stars CAN NOT update on Kindle Fire HD, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Greed for Glory (App)
Great game but will not update on Kindle Fire hd, no update button on the store. Please fix! Will give x5 stars if fixed. Please fix soon, I love this game.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought our 2nd Kindle, 1 Oct. 2012
We have just took the plunge and bought a 2nd Kindle. We have been thinking for months about getting a 2nd one with money situation as it is but we finally decided and ordered the £69 one. I must say, it is just as good as mine if not better, although it has no visible keyboard, it is still easily accessible on the screen and with its new leather cover, (bought from ebay for £3.99) it is brilliant. the other thing too is that the books we buy go onto both Kindles so that is a bonus as we both like the same authors. Now we have one each
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 10:02 AM BST

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 26 Feb. 2012
When me and the wife first saw this on the telly we were hesitant to buy but eventually we took the plunge and bought it. This window cleaner is absolutely brilliant. It cleans the windows exactly as the demo's show on the telly and just as quick. We also managed to clean the window frames, window sills, mirrors, shower doors and tiles. I thought it was a little pricey at first but now that i have cancelled my window cleaner i will get my money back after a couple of months. Brilliant gadget and well worth the investment.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book reader, 11 Dec. 2010
I actually bought mine last week from a "Best Buy" store whilst on holiday in Florida. I have shown anyone who will listen to me just to let them know how good it is.

I have only bought a few books but have "sampled" over a hundred. I must say that I am really impressed with my Kindle and I even bought a little night light that fits into the leather cover that I got in the same shop.

I am back to work on Monday and can't wait to show my colleagues.

Get one...you will not be dissapointed

Ronnie
Lincoln

Bedtime Stories [DVD] [2008]
Bedtime Stories [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

5.0 out of 5 stars What a hoot this was!, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Bedtime Stories [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Started to watch this and i was not really looking forward that much at all...until i really got into the story line and i thouroughly enjoyed it big time

Great story line and the comedy is great

Loved the Guinea Pig!!!!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: New Moon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story line, 19 April 2010
Bought this primarily for the wife but both films have been very good and would advise anyone into vampires to watch it

Pair of Trekrite Antishock Hiking Sticks / Walking Poles - Black
Pair of Trekrite Antishock Hiking Sticks / Walking Poles - Black
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 April 2010
We have just started to go walking in the Lake District and these are fantastic value for money and are just as good as more expensive ones on the market

Damages: Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Damages: Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Glenn Close
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 19 April 2010
We caught the first series on freeview by accident and it totally hooked us and immediately sent off for the second series and this is just as good

Page: 1 | 2