Profile for Rachel > Reviews

ultrasun Sports Transparent Sun Protection Spray SPF30 150 ml
ultrasun Sports Transparent Sun Protection Spray SPF30 150 ml
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Sunscreen, 7 Oct. 2015
I love Ultrasun products - they really do need only one application a day even under very strong sun !

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Anker Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector (4.7 inch) for Apple iPhone 6 (2014) 9H Hardness and Easy Bubble-Free Installation [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector - would buy again !, 7 Oct. 2015
Great screen protector - easy to install and much better value than another competing product I bought before for twice the price and which I had to throw away because it bent during installation !

How You Stand, How You Move, How You Live: Learning the Alexander Technique to Explore Your Mind-Body Connection and Achieve Self-Mastery
by Missy Vineyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever on Alexander Technique, 2 Aug. 2010
I had been taking weekly Alexander Technique lessons for about 4 months. At first I gained a lot from the lessons but later seemed to reach a block where I was not making any progress - this was to the point where i stopped taking lessons. I then bought about 5 books on the subject including the original text by Alexander himself, 'The Use of the Self'.

Missy's book is by far the best text and it has explained to me why i was had reached a block in my exercising the technique. It is full of practical examples that reasonate with my own AT experiences.

I read another review which said that this is not a self help book. I would say that this is a great self help book only after having had a few lessons but will not be of much use any earlier as one would not understand the concepts Missy is explaining.

I usually read books very quickly but this book took me over a week to read as i was making sure I understood as much of it as possible. Highly recommended.