Profile for Christine Rudge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Womens Ladies Warm Wool Flower Cloche Winter Thermal Lined Fashion Hat Black
Womens Ladies Warm Wool Flower Cloche Winter Thermal Lined Fashion Hat Black
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as large as expected given the sizing as medium ..., 15 Mar. 2016
Not as large as expected given the sizing as medium, it is a snug fit, not as depicted in photo,

Flea Detector & Killer
Flea Detector & Killer

1.0 out of 5 stars Flea detector and killer, 30 Jun. 2015
Unfortunately, although my cat had got fleas (we knew as we had been removing them with traditional flea comb), this flea detector only found one flea and we then found at least another 10 using the normal comb. So we will not be using it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Klarstein Vita Blue glass kettle, 24 Dec. 2013
This German just as expected, usual German good quality and design, very happy with it. Would have preferred the usual 3 pin standard plug used in UK rather than 2 pin with adapter, but no worries.

My Trusty Cream Tube, Lavender
My Trusty Cream Tube, Lavender
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars My Trusty Little Sunflower Moisturiser Cream - Lavender, 22 Nov. 2013
Bought having seen on TV news programme. Very good product, lovely smell and moisturising properties. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any problems at all. Could now do with larger tub of Lavender cream, as only this small available so far.

Never Said Goodbye
Never Said Goodbye
Offered by TwoRedSevens

4.0 out of 5 stars Cerys Matthews - Never Said Goodbye, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Never Said Goodbye (Audio CD)
Another unusual and wonderful album of music from this interesting singer. Am just now catching up with her older music. Good value for money.

Clearly Adjustable Heel Lift - MEDIUM
Clearly Adjustable Heel Lift - MEDIUM
Offered by Health and Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly Adjustable Heel Lift, 22 Nov. 2013
Very good product with the versatility of being able to adjust heel height. Stays in place too where others don't. Excellent.

Season to Taste: How I Lost My Sense of Smell and Found My Way
Season to Taste: How I Lost My Sense of Smell and Found My Way
by Molly Birnbaum

5.0 out of 5 stars Season to Taste Book, 13 Sept. 2013
Fantastic really inspiring book - written by an aspiring chef who lost her sense of smell (and taste) following an accident - this happened to me too and having read Molly's book I am now trying to retrain my nose and sense of smell to recover - no help from medical profession but the author of this book did it and I am now just starting to pick up scents through intensive smell training. I would recommend to anybody with Anosmia. Well done

Good value for money as always

The Essence of T'ai Chi: Selections from the T'ai Chi Classics on the Great Power and Inner Meaning of This Ancient Martial Art
by Waysun Liao
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars The Essence of T'ai Chi, 25 Aug. 2013
Very good basic guide to tai chi, in a manageable size. Informative without overloading with too much information for the beginner. Great value.

BT Inspire 1500 Quad Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
BT Inspire 1500 Quad Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars BT Inspire 1500 Quad Digital Cordless Phone, 25 Aug. 2013
Excellent value for money, very good quality and a brilliant update for our previous old fashioned handsets. Very useful to have the caller ID facility.

Ex-Pro® Power Grip Canon BG-E3 (NB-2LH) Series for Canon EOS 350D, 400D, built-in (Integral) Lithium 2100mAh Power Pack (Eqivalent to 3 x NB-2LH)
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex-Pro Power Grip Canon Battery for Canon EOS 350D, 25 Aug. 2013
This battery ticks all the boxes. Excellent quality, grip easy to hold, a must when using a motorized lens. Would use this company again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3