Profile for Mr David Rudge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Local Hero
Local Hero

5.0 out of 5 stars Local Hero CD, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Local Hero (Audio CD)
Brilliant! I just loved this film, saw it ages ago but then never got the music, so it's been fantastic to listen to all the music again (as well as watch the film a few more times). Really quick delivery as usual. Thanks again.

10 x Renata 379 Swiss Made Lithium Coin Cell Battery SR521SW
10 x Renata 379 Swiss Made Lithium Coin Cell Battery SR521SW
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Lithium Coin Cell Batteries, 12 July 2013
Not much I can say other than the batteries were just as expected and the ones I needed. Extremely good value and will keep my watch going for years! thank you.

Sashi Bed Linen Elisha Floral 100% Cotton Duvet Cover Set, Duck Egg Blue, Double

3.0 out of 5 stars Elisha Floral Cotton Duvet cover set, 12 July 2013
Duvet cover looks nice, not quite colours as I expected, and although it was cotton which I knew and wanted, it was of quite thin quality. It also creases easily unlike most other cotton duvet covers I've bought before. It wasn't a cheap duvet cover set although not bad value. Hence overall rating. However, I am still enjoying using it.

Nordicware 3237 Shortbread and Cake Baking Mould
Nordicware 3237 Shortbread and Cake Baking Mould

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect baking pan for my shortbread, 27 April 2013
Brilliant baking pan, just as expected, heavy duty, really good quality and the shortbread pattern is really pretty. Have tried the pan a few times - I now make the shortbread without greasing it first as I find the shortbread comes out a better paler colour. I couldn't get the pan I wanted in UK but there was a lot of choice from America. Thank you.

Old House Eco Handbook: A Practical Guide to Retrofitting for Energy-Efficiency & Sustainability
by Roger Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, very useful Eco information, 27 April 2013
Really good, not had chance to read thoroughly, but just as expected and as always, good value for money. Everybody should read these books.

Gurrumul
Gurrumul

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gurrumul, haunting music, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Gurrumul (Audio CD)
Amazing music from this fascinating man. Haunting quality and transports you to another place. Wish I could see him play live but I know he rarely does shows and only once in the UK that I know of, and I missed him!

Purple Leather Xylo-Cover Flip Case / Skin for the Sony Xperia S Mobile Phone
Purple Leather Xylo-Cover Flip Case / Skin for the Sony Xperia S Mobile Phone
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 27 April 2013
Better quality than expected, at this price you just never know what it will be like, but perfect thank you.

Rev - Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD]
Rev - Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hollander

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, so funny, 27 April 2013
Fantastic, loved the shows on TV and now I can watch all to my heart's content. So naughty but brilliant.

LEICKE Prism Glasses For Wearers of Glasses | Bed Spectacles | Reading, TV and Computer Glasses | Best Visual Acuity | Extraordinary Design
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Leicke Prism Glasses as bed spectacles, reading, watching TV etc, 12 Feb 2013
I chose this product as I will be having an operation to my skull which requires me to lay flat on my back for a week and doctors suggested prismatic glasses to read, watch TV etc. I have tried them and they appear to work very well. They arrived before anticipated date as well. Excellent service.

Page: 1 | 2