Profile for A. Lutkin > Reviews

Content by A. Lutkin

A. Lutkin (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Miele S6220 2000 Watt Cat and Dog Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Tayberry Red
Miele S6220 2000 Watt Cat and Dog Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Tayberry Red
Price: 189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Miele!, 27 May 2014
Although this is quite an expensive vacuum cleaner, I looked at many forums on Miele vs Henry vs Dyson and came to the conclusion that for our family, who has a lot of garden and a dog, the Miele would be worth the investment. I have had my Miele for almost a year now and I am pleased that I made the right decision. The suction can be altered to compensate for hard floors or carpet, upholstery and curtains and the attachments cover every requirement. I purchased a pack of bags for my Miele and even in our high dust and grass household, I only get through a bag a month on average. Storage-wise I find that my Miele fits into the cupboard more easliy than the Vax and the Dyson that I had before and I cannot recommend it enough!!!

Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink
Offered by Hair & Beauty Products
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears!, 27 May 2014
This brush can be used in the shower or on dry hair. It is compact and bright and has become a favourite with both my teenage daughter and my 7 year old. The bristles are flexible, so that tangles are less painful to comb through. Love it!!

Level 2 Certificate Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Candidate Handbook: The Teaching Assistant's Handbook (NVQ/SVQ Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2)
by Ms Louise Burnham
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Piece of Kit, 27 May 2014
I bought this book to guide me through my Level 2 Certificate course and was delighted that it quickly became my Bible. Louise has written the guide in such a way that it is easy to refer to the National Occupational Standards by title, whilst moving through each chapter. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone starting a Level 2 STL course.

Brilliant Teaching Assistant: What You Need to Know to be a Truly Outstanding Teaching Assistant (Brilliant Teacher)
by Ms Louise Burnham
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 27 May 2014
Louise Burnham has written an excellent guide that helps you to think in more detail about your position as a teaching assistant and how you can put your heart and soul into your work to become a better assistant to your teachers and your pupils alike. I bought this after buying Louise's Level 2 Certificate Suporting Teaching and Learning in Schools to extend my learning before starting my Level 3 course and found it to be very insightful.

Net-tex Poultry Total Mite Kill Powder Shaker Pack 200g
Net-tex Poultry Total Mite Kill Powder Shaker Pack 200g
Offered by Homestead Farm Supplies
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Mite Kill, 27 May 2014
This is an excellent product that always seems to take care of might infestations in our chicken coop. I muck the shed out and sweep the walls and perches and nest boxes out, then dust everything down with Mite Kill before putting fresh bedding in - usually about once a month - and this seems to do the trick.

Teaching Assistant's Handbook for Level 3: Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
by Teena Kamen
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Level 3 Assistant, 27 May 2014
I bought this to refer to whilst studying for my Level 3 STL Diploma and found it to be a useful resource when needing prompts to turn in assignments etc. It is up to date with 2010 QCF and refers to the National Occupational Standards throughout. It has been one of my essential companions and I will keep it nearby as a handy reference to refresh my memory,

Swanson Devils Claw 500mg, 100 Capsules
Swanson Devils Claw 500mg, 100 Capsules
Offered by united care
Price: 6.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Days, 27 May 2014
I bought this for my ageing terrier, who is struggling a bit with her joints. She has been on Flexi-joint tablets for a couple of years, but still seemed to be stiff after laying down. After a couple of weeks of Swansons Devils Claw - 1 tablet a day - she seems to recover a little bit faster when she gets out of her basket. Any improvement is fab, as far as I'm concerned, I just wish the dog could tell me if it helps?

Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Daily Lotion 30ml
Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Daily Lotion 30ml
Offered by ach cosmetics
Price: 21.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Wide awake!, 27 May 2014
A few days after I started using this lotion I noticed that my eye bags, crows feet and '11's were less noticeable, so I would definitely recommend it.

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream 15ml
Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream 15ml
Offered by Beauty for Real
Price: 24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep tight!, 27 May 2014
This cream seemed to work on my complexion overnight and produced smoother skin over the course of a few days. Not miraculous, but a good improvement anyway.

British Flag - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
British Flag - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Jubilations, 27 May 2014
Fab idea as a last minute gift for a teenage nephew who has a Kindle and access to an Amazon account. He could get himself something he really wanted for his birthday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5