Profile for D. Howard > Reviews

Content by D. Howard

D. Howard (Malvern, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Cuddlestime 70cm Lying Tiger Soft Plush Toy (Brown)
Cuddlestime 70cm Lying Tiger Soft Plush Toy (Brown)
Offered by Total-Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddles galore!, 24 Dec. 2012
Bought it for my daughter's birthday, I would have prefered it to be softer and floppier, but she loves it, especially how the front legs cross over your neck, to give you a good hug!

LEGO® Friends Brickmaster (Lego Brickmaster)
LEGO® Friends Brickmaster (Lego Brickmaster)
by Dorling Kindersley ( DK CHU BAN SHE )

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO creative fun, 24 Dec. 2012
I have two LEGO enthusiasts at home, who moved beyond just assembling products, to creating their own structures, this seems like a good Christmas present.

Father Ted - Complete Box Set [DVD]
Father Ted - Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dermot Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sitcoms ever!, 24 Dec. 2012
Bought it for my mother in law, who has seen only a few episodes, hope to make her laugh at Christmas and beyond!

Monster High Skull Shores Lagoona Blue Doll
Monster High Skull Shores Lagoona Blue Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary Barbie !, 24 Dec. 2012
My daughter is so keen on Monster Highs, she chose it for Christmas, I am not a fan, but hope she will be happy!

Ford Transit Bus Euroline, silber, 2000, Modellauto, Fertigmodell, Minichamps 1:43
Offered by ModelCarWorldUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for car enthusiasts, 24 Dec. 2012
Good detail , hard wearing and sturdy, just what my son wanted for Christmas, and he knows his cars and vehicles!

Mr. Men Little Miss Christmas Box Set (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
Mr. Men Little Miss Christmas Box Set (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Mr Men fans happy, 24 Dec. 2012
It is a Christmas present, so we haven't got down to reading it yet, but I expect good stories and nice illustrations, it seems perfect for the festive season.

MR. MEN MR. GRUMPY I HATE MONDAYS MAXI POSTER 61x91.5cm
MR. MEN MR. GRUMPY I HATE MONDAYS MAXI POSTER 61x91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for pre-teens and teens, 29 Sept. 2012
My son is on the verge of puberty and is quite grumpy in the mornings, plus he is a fan of Mr Men and Little Miss, so this seem ideal for his room.

Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Nintendo DS)
Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Nintendo DS)
Offered by PARTYGAMES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for fans of Moshi Monsters, 22 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is fanatical about all things Moshi. She is very happy with it, keeps cooing over tiny little Moshlings/Monsters, I can't say much more, keeps her occupied and interested, that's good enough for me.

Blind Fury [VHS] [1990]
Blind Fury [VHS] [1990]
VHS
Offered by stephensmith_426

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie for older children, 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Blind Fury [VHS] [1990] (VHS Tape)
I remember watching this movie as a teenager, and being very impressed by the sword skills of the main character. After so many years, and because the VHS tape seems much inferior in quality to todays TV and DVDs, I couldn't feel the same satisfaction after seeing it. But, overall, it is a nice movie to see, and even though it was rated 18, you can see how far we have come, in a negative way, in accepting the violence in movies. Today, it would be rated 15 , if not 12A.

The Italian Job (PC CD)
The Italian Job (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for car lovers and Italian Job fans, 10 Feb. 2011
My 10-year old son loves car games, and, after seeing some great car racing in "The Italian Job", we decided to buy him the game.He enjoys playing it a lot, although sometimes he gets frustrated, when he can't progress quickly enough.

Page: 1 | 2