Profile for LP06 > Reviews

Content by LP06

LP06

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Blue)
Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Blue)
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 15 Aug 2014
2 reasons I wouldn't recommend;
• Rather than sitting the child in a clipping the waist straps at either side into the strap between the legs, one waist strap is attached to middle strap with clip & then only 1 clip from other waist strap in middle bit - makes it a bit of a hassle to get child in/out of.
• Has got rubber feet but bit in the middle has badly marked my lovely oak dining chair :-((

Monsters Inc University Basic Wheelbag
Monsters Inc University Basic Wheelbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Aug 2014
My son loves this little bag & has great fun packing it. Wouldn't imagine it will take too much abuse but at such a low price I am pretty pleased with the quality & hopefully by the time it's ready for the bin I can suggest to his grandparents that one of the more expensive sit-on cases would be a good birthday or Christmas present.

Babyway Little Wonders Foldable Toilet Seat
Babyway Little Wonders Foldable Toilet Seat

1.0 out of 5 stars Used once!, 15 Aug 2014
Bought this prior to starting potty training as I thought it was a great idea & would save me holding my son up on large toilet seats when out & about. In practice found this to be so flimsy that I still needed to hold him up or he would have been in danger of disappearing down the toilet! Haven't used it since as I don't see the point of carrying it around when it doesn't help much, would be concerned that he might get nipped when it moves with him sitting on it too. Also disappointed that the 'carry pouch' was pretty much just a heavy duty food storage bag.

Little Wigwam On The Farm Placemat
Little Wigwam On The Farm Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, 10 July 2014
My son adores this but each time you wipe it a little more of the picture disappears - what use is a placemat that can't be cleaned?? Apparently designed by teachers - I take it these teachers weren't also parents??

How To Get Your Kids To Listen: Success Strategies To Instantly Have Your Child Doing Anything You Want When You Want Guaranteed (parenting, role model, listening, persuasion, desires, discipline)

1.0 out of 5 stars Kept reading to find some methods that just weren't there., 29 Jan 2014
Shout book that won't tell you anything you don't already know. All the usual be calm, don't shout, be a role model stuff that most parents try their best to stick to. I kept reading on waiting to find the magic formula to make my stubborn son listen to me, it wasn't there, so I'm having to come to terms with the fact that perhaps there is no magic formula out there & just be thankful that my son is basically a pretty good child & the listening will get better (until he hits pre-teen years when it will likely be much worse than it is now)

Eternity by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml & Body Lotion 100ml
Eternity by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml & Body Lotion 100ml
Offered by Working six Days a Week

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong items in gift set, 29 Jan 2014
Box set was supposed to contain perfume & body lotion, it didn't, instead it contained perfume & shower gel. As I had already bought the shower gel separately to go with this gift & no time to return before my mums birthday I had to give this set & order body lotion separately for her for Christmas (and keep the additional shower gel for another time). Reasonably priced set ended up costing me a fortune because it didn't contain what it said it would.

The Ragamuffin's Christmas
The Ragamuffin's Christmas
by Jonathan Falwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop thinking about it & just buy it!!, 29 Jan 2014
Really loved this book, I think the idea is that you read it over advent but I devoured chapters in one sitting. The plot itself is quite simplistic, various people from every imaginable walk of life all coming to Jesus' birthplace, whether to kneel & worship or maybe because they've been drawn there inexplicably & unwillingly. The story itself is a lovely read yet it was more than just a story, it touched my heart, maybe my soul??
I always feel the downside to owning a kindle is not being able to share books with friends, after reading this I bought a couple of copies for friends in the hope that they would receive the same blessings that I had.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee 55 g Diaper Ointment
Burt's Bees Baby Bee 55 g Diaper Ointment

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on market, 1 Aug 2013
I love this, wouldn't buy any other brand now. My toddler went through a scrabbing stage and gave me a couple of cuts which were also effectively treated with burts bees nappy cream!!!

Houdini Stop
Houdini Stop
Offered by Rapid Gifts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good until your little one spots how to release it!, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Houdini Stop (Baby Product)
This has worked so far with us, my only problem is that I would have liked to be able to adjust the length of the strap, I got round this by clipping onto one strap wrapping round the second strap & then clipping the other clip on same strap as 1st clip (hope that explanation makes sense to you!). It is very easy to release so no doubt we'll get to the stage when our son unclips it, I'm surprised he hasn't worked it out already as his little hawk eyes usually miss nothing!!

Disney Mickey Mouse
Disney Mickey Mouse
Offered by Synergy Inc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Disney Mickey Mouse (Toy)
This Mickey Mouse soft toy is awful, gather up a few extra pounds and buy one from the Disney Store. Ours arrived filthy for a start, very bad stitching in general but one of Mickeys arms is sewn on back to front, very disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5