Profile for Emma Clarke > Reviews

Emma Clarke (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hook and Loop Sew on velcro 25 mm Black - £1.50 per metre Free UK Carriage
Hook and Loop Sew on velcro 25 mm Black - £1.50 per metre Free UK Carriage
Offered by K9 Training Products UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Good, 2 May 2016
Good quality, came on time, just Velcro :0)

Dunlop Womens Canvas Low Ladies Trainers Navy 6.5
Dunlop Womens Canvas Low Ladies Trainers Navy 6.5
Offered by Kickback Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good !, 19 April 2016
Really nice shoes. Very well made as you would expect from Dunlop. I am a size 6 and have sometimes had to buy a 7 as I have broad feet. (Sometimes the welt across the top of this style of shoe makes it tight and they can pinch .... but not these.)
These are a true 6 and wide enough for older feet so having bought a 6.5 they are fractionally too long for me but not enough to return. I would defo buy again in my TRUE SIZE and if you are older and your feet bones have spread., as they do ... these are good and wide.
Very smart and feel great

CADeN D5 Stylish Camera Backpack Travel Shoulder Messenger Bag Large Capacity Water-resistant for Canon Nikon DSLR SLR with Rain Cover (Army Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars However it is well made and recommend. To be fair have not actually had it ..., 19 April 2016
Will just about take a Canon 80D with a 600mm lens. Very well made and for vile wet conditions a must have.
The carry bag is ludicrously small and I will never be able to fit it into the bag again hence 4 stars. However it is well made and recommend.
To be fair have not actually had it out in a storm yet but when I do, I'll come back and let you know

Impex Fisheye Button Bulk 17mm - Pearl White - per 10 buttons
Impex Fisheye Button Bulk 17mm - Pearl White - per 10 buttons
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 19 April 2016
Arrived promptly, nice shiny buttons what else can you say? No plastic burrs or discolouration , just nice buttons and swiftly sent.

Replacement Credit Card Purse / Wallet Insert Sleeves for Cards (Portrait for 20 Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Wallet, 7 April 2016
It's a good wallet, not flimsy and plenty of room for all the loyalty cards.

Prym Sew-On Imitation Suede Elbow/Knee Patches Khaki Green (2pk)
Prym Sew-On Imitation Suede Elbow/Knee Patches Khaki Green (2pk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good patches, 3 April 2016
I have bought a few of these and they work very well. They are not too stiff and very easy to apply.

NeoPhysio© Breathable Neoprene Lower Back Support Belt - XL = 36-42
NeoPhysio© Breathable Neoprene Lower Back Support Belt - XL = 36-42
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A good support at reasonable price., 3 April 2016
Arrived quickly, very well packaged and well made. I measured up the requirement and the item ordered was a good fit for the measurement.
No probs at all and quite comfortable,

2 x PHILIPS 25w SES E14 Small Screw Cap Pygmy Lamps >300 Degree C Microwave / Oven Rated Light Bulbs Pack
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars My delivery poorly packaged, 3 April 2016
Arrived packaged in a small stiff envelope as part of a bigger order.
The bulbs were also in their manufacturers small box as you would expect, but these boxes were slightly crushed.
I won't know if the bulbs work unless I strip my microwave down which is a bit fiddly as you have to take the housing off. So it will only be when the current bulb expires that I'll know if these are any good.
They might be fine .... but I don't think they had been well treated/packaged.

Camera Bean bag. Prefilled. Compact and lightweight for supporting photography equipment. Prefilled with polystyrene beans. Very WATERPROOF.
Offered by wildlifephotographyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but tame those beads, 3 April 2016
Like everyone says, too many poly beads in it but otherwise well made.
I very much appreciated the advice from another reviewer to unzip the bag (to remove some beads) with it INSIDE a poly bag.
I ended up with my hands and arms covered in beads and they either stick to you or float out of the bag. It's no big deal but you have been warned! They get everywhere. It's useful to have the extra beads as I dare say the bag will soon squash down with a heavy lens battering it.

Good price, strong material.

Ladies Compact Grained Zip Around Faux LEATHER PURSE WALLET by Lorenz Vegan (Black)
Offered by Biggest Little Shop Online Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Purse, 3 April 2016
Its a good purse, quite well made and as I expected. I don't like the white stitching which will get black quite quickly with everyday use, but I knew that when I bought it . I just wish they hadn't bothered with the decoration at all. I will probably use a black felt tip to black it down myself.

It is quite compact which is good in small hand bags. The inside is of a different and more hardwearing material so it won't wear out so quickly with all the inevitable scrabbling about for cards.

There are enough slots for credit/debit cards but not enough for my many loyalty and membership cards so I keep those in a separate wallet.
A few of the credit card slots are so deep your card disappears completely.... hence the 4 stars.

I would probably buy again, it came quickly and is not expensive.

Later edit :I have now coloured the white cotton stitching with a black felt tip on my black purse and to my eye it looks classier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9