Profile for Karen > Reviews

Content by Karen

Karen

BAAS® Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 - Leather Wallet Case Cover, 3X Screen Protectors & Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red)
Offered by BAAS Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good fashion product but I found the leather wore really ..., 12 Aug 2014
Its ok. It's a good fashion product but I found the leather wore really quickly so I would probably recommend buying a few and rotating them round. I actually dropped mine and my phone fell out of the plastic case that holds it in - not the best or most protective if you're a phone dropper like myself.

Belkin Dot Folio Case with Stand for iPad Mini - Blacktop
Belkin Dot Folio Case with Stand for iPad Mini - Blacktop
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars ... don't just give 5 stars to anyone but it's great. Keeps my ipad mini safe and secure - ..., 12 Aug 2014
I don't just give 5 stars to anyone but it's great. Keeps my ipad mini safe and secure - I can even hold my stylus on the inside. Great value for money.

TheBlingZ.® New TPU Gel Jelly Rubber Silisone Slim Skin Phone Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 - White
Offered by TheBlingZ.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good, does the job and protects my phone well, 12 Aug 2014
It's good, does the job and protects my phone well. Would like it more it covered the front of my phone as my partner has a Jelly Rubber phonecase that covers the phone like the leather wallet cases you get that is rubber.
Unfortunately mine is no longer white, which is probably expected - I put it in my jeans pockets and the dye transferred onto it so be warned.

SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)
SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of memory, 27 Oct 2013
Loads of memory, works like a dream, haven't had any problems with it to date and bought it quite a while back now...(this review is overdue)

Nothing Was The Same
Nothing Was The Same

4.0 out of 5 stars Hip-hop is not the same :), 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same (Audio CD)
Love it lyrically, love the beats, a new sound for Drake - he definitely doesn't fear changing his style and trying something you. Its important for the artist for the be happy with music they put out not just the fans. Often people put out a load of crap just because they think its what people want to hear, luckily Drake isn't a follower. A new direction, a new sound for hip-hop/RnB, a new experience altogether.
Probably not his best, its original but remember Drake's musical journey is far from over.

Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 16 Aug 2013
Competitive, ruthless, family fun. A classic. Love this game...has kept the family up all night during the holidays. Play with caution.

Seed Box - String
Seed Box - String
Offered by So Gifted

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Seed Box - String
A good product. Indestructible..looks good and holds a lot of seeds. Very pleased with this product as it was a gift.

Born Sinner
Born Sinner

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Born Sinner (Audio CD)
Listenable all the way through, including the skits!! A big winner of 2013. Music hasn't been this good in a while :D

3M SprayMount Adhesive Spray Can CFC-Free Non-staining 400ml Ref SMOUNT
3M SprayMount Adhesive Spray Can CFC-Free Non-staining 400ml Ref SMOUNT
Offered by Rybond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 16 Aug 2013
Nothing beats this. I often here how competitors are cheaper but lacking in quality so I didn't risk it and went for something I already know to be reliable and effective - couldn't get by without it.