Profile for Pachacuti > Reviews

Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U) [PEGI]
Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U) [PEGI]
Offered by games-wizard

4.0 out of 5 stars First thoughts, 31 May 2014
Will edit this as I play more of the game but here are my first thoughts.
Ok ill start by saying I've only played the first 2 cups and the battle mode. At first I wasn't sure if I would like idea of changing from Kart to anti-gravity to gliding because this sort of thing has been done before and I've never liked it much but Mario Kart has never let me down and once again they got it right because the gliding and anti-gravity are a really nice touch to the game.
So far there been a nice variety levels and even with the changing of vehicles the game levels run smooth. You can also customize your Kart, wheels and glider which is another nice touch to the game. You can also play using the TV or just play on the Wii U Gamepad.

My only bad points about the game is I felt they got lazy with the battle mode. Instead of designing battle arena they just used race tracks which I felt was annoying at times when having to race round them to find someone to hit.

Wedo 20227104 Spectacles Holder Dog Made of Polyresin
Wedo 20227104 Spectacles Holder Dog Made of Polyresin

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice item, 9 Mar 2014
This is really well made and a good size. Hold my Dad's glasses well and stops them from getting lost

Wedo 20227102 Spectacles Holder Penguin Made of Polyresin
Wedo 20227102 Spectacles Holder Penguin Made of Polyresin

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy nice item, 9 Mar 2014
This is really well made and a good size. Hold my Mum's glasses well and stops them from getting lost

Annual 2014 (Horrible Histories)
Annual 2014 (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book and only cost me £1, 9 Mar 2014
For an annual there actually quite a lot in this, , Kids will enjoy it but some of the quiz question were wrong.

The LEGO Movie Videogame (Nintendo Wii U)
The LEGO Movie Videogame (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

3.0 out of 5 stars Another great Lego game, Another Lego game with bugs, 9 Mar 2014
Finished the game in 1 player and really enjoyed it. It's one of the funniest Lego games I've played and it really entertaining I would of gave it 5 stars if it wasn't for the bugs in multiplayer mode. When ever in multiplayer it the does nothing but crash which is a real shame is it's a great game.

I own the Wii U version looked on Google and found that others are also having similar problems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 2:20 PM GMT

Hunger (Gone)
Hunger (Gone)
by Michael Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the first one, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Hunger (Gone) (Paperback)
This one just as great as the first one. I could not put the book down at times. Michael Grant is a really good writing and knows just how to keep you hooked. There so much i want to put but i don't want to spoil the story for anyone. This is a must read book

Pramface Season 1 [DVD]
Pramface Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Alice Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comedy, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Pramface Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I saw series 2 before 1 and just loved the show so this was a must buy for me. It is a great comedy to sit and chill out with a few friends.

Mad Dogs - Series 2 [DVD]
Mad Dogs - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Beesley

4.0 out of 5 stars First series was better, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Mad Dogs - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I did like this and im a fan of 3 of the actors (The other one ive not seen in anything elce) but the first series was better.

Dustbin Baby
Dustbin Baby
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Dustbin Baby (Paperback)
Bought this for my Niece for christmas and she really enjoyed reading it. I remember having this book myself and a load of other Jacqueline Wilson books when i was younger and i really wish i kept them now so i could pass them on to my Niece as Jacqueline Wilson is a great writer for any young teen.

Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved show, 11 May 2013
I have been hooked on Malcolm in the Middle since i first saw the Red Dress episode and it is great it finally have it on DVD. It's a show i can watch over and over again and i still laugh at it.

Page: 1 | 2