ARRAY(0xac654a5c)

Profile for S. Cumming > Reviews

Content by S. Cumming

S. Cumming "scummy72" (UK)

20 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to Replace Epson T0715 - Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black
Offered by More Inks
Price: 13.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Oct 2012
These do what they say on the tin. If you are wondering if they have a downside then there are two 1) they sometimes failt to work but in 1 in about 30 or so so it is not a problem with the price this good and b) they may / will clog your printer nozzles but again, I replaced my printer after a year of using these inks and even with the cost of buying the new printer, I saved over 100 over using genuine inks! Unreal. Definitely buy these, I always buy from these guys and they arrive very quickly too.

Talk French Grammar
Talk French Grammar
by Mrs Sue Purcell
Price: 5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Over complicated, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Talk French Grammar (Paperback)
Yet another book that is written by someone who knows so much about what they are talking about that they forget to be clear in their approach to explaining the language.

The book constantly tells you that x does y with z but forgets to tell you what that actually means in real terms. The books has a lot of information but you still need a teacher to ask what the authors actually mean.

Logitech Squeezebox Boom
Logitech Squeezebox Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 Nov 2011
I have had this for 2 years now and it is still the best thing I have bought. The deep bass and clarity of sound is fantastic and easily rivals products like Bose if not better. The access to radio stations and your free Last.FM account means you can do away with adverts forever and the many other functions like waking up each day to a different sound; bubbles, wind, rain, birds etc. (there are hundreds) is pretty cool too. I paid about half this amount when I got mine but still think that it is the best thing since sliced bread so well worth the cost.

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Oct 2011
Great, works really well and really easy to use. Easy to clean as is well sealed and you just need to pour a little hot water into the top to clean out the remains.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (PSP)
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (PSP)
Offered by GameExplorers
Price: 10.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Great in some ways but top down view not good, 5 May 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The graphics etc. on the cars are great, it looks like the ones on the building are too but you really can only see the roofs. I am totally disappointed with this game and have wasted my money as my favourite part of GTA3 is/was the driving and the open shooting here in this version, the driving is awful as you can't see where you are going and the shooting is auto aim or fail. It is also incredibly hard to remember your way around i.e. get to know the streets from this top down view. Of course I loved GTA 1&2 but that was years ago and the impact of those games is a happy past. I would buy Vice City Stories instead.

Epson Stylus SX515W High-Speed All-in-One Printer with Individual Inks and Wi-Fi

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, 15 Mar 2011
I AM IN MY THIRD DAY OF USING THIS AWFUL PRODUCT. IT TAKES HOURS OUT OF EACH DAY TO GET IT TO WORK IF AT ALL. DAY 1 IT WOULDN'T EVEN PRINT ANYTHING. DAY 2 IT WOULDN'T SEE THE PAPER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS LOADED PROPERLY AND DAY 3 PRINT IS MISSING DESPITE DOING ALL TESTS, CHECK AND ALIGNMENTS. FORTUNATELY I HAVE A CANON PRINTER AS WELL SO I HAVE NOT LOST TOO MUCH MONEY IN MY BUSINESS. I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY SO AMAZON WON'T TAKE A RETURN AS IT IS 3 DAYS OVER AND THEY DO N OT OFFER A WAY TO CONTACT THEM TO DISCUSS IT. I CONTACTED EPSON AND THEY SIMPLY PASS THE BUCK AND SAY TAKE IT TO A LOCAL REPIAR CENTRE. I DON'T WANT IT REPAIRED, IT IS RUBBISH.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2011 7:36 PM GMT