Profile for No lies honest opinion > Reviews

Content by No lies honest...

No lies honest opinion "mum, 19." (London, England)

She's The Man [DVD]
She's The Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Bynes
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth watching!, 30 Mar. 2007
This review is from: She's The Man [DVD] (DVD)
A good film, thought it would be more for [..]olds but what a suprise! I really enjoyed this film! Although he wouldn't want to admit so did my boyfriend! I think it was a really good film, for all ages and sex! Even if you don't normally like this kind of film!

Kung Pow - Enter the Fist [2002] [DVD]
Kung Pow - Enter the Fist [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Oedekerk
Offered by NetsavesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and RANDOM!!!, 30 Mar. 2007
This film is good for people who like cheesy, fake films! I could watch it again, didn't think I would like it that much, but I had a good laugh! So basically if you want to laugh get it! Something worth buying rather then just renting!

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Burton
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars What a suprise!, 22 Feb. 2007
I rented this dvd for my boyfriend, I did not expect to sit down and watch it too! I was playing with my baby in the same room when he put it on and I turned to see a bit of it and found myself sitting with him and the chocs really into it! Ok at first I didn't get the story but then got into it as it went on, and if you like this kind of thing you will really appreciate the graphics, excellent work, powerful, and truly worth watching.