Profile for Madame Gourmand > Reviews

26 Piece Alphabet Letters Fridge Magnets - Multicolured
26 Piece Alphabet Letters Fridge Magnets - Multicolured
Offered by BargainShop_London

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 4 Dec 2014
Items are very poorly made, magnets fell out of some and others just wouldn't stay on the fridge. I would not recommend

The People Traders (Trafficker series featuring Karen Marshall Book 1)
The People Traders (Trafficker series featuring Karen Marshall Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, you won't be able to put it down., 13 Nov 2014
I'd never heard of Keith Hoare before purchasing this book, it was actually recommended after reading a non fiction book about trafficking so I thought I'd give it a go and I'm so glad I did.

I get very bored easily if the story isn't gripping and I'm pleased to say this book is anything but boring. I was completely hooked although it is difficult reading sometimes as it can be quite graphic.

I'm now a Keith Hoare fan and I'm currently reading the second instalment of this series, the books are well researched and I'm actually surprised at some of the bad reviews on here. Gripping read.

JETech® Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7" Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Release on 2014 (4.7" iPhone 6 Case, Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for iPhone 6, 11 Nov 2014
just what I needed for my iPhone 6. Covers all metal areas to prevent scratching, cover doesn't slip around in my hand, couldn't ask for more really.

Jade and the Tooth Fairy
Jade and the Tooth Fairy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedtime story, 20 July 2013
My son isn't old enough to appreciate the actual story yet but loves to watch me reading the book. In my opinion this is a fantastic story for children who are going through the loss of a tooth as it makes the process magical. We will continue to include this story in our evening story time.

The Illustrations are beautiful and even my 12 year old daughter fell in love with the story.

Little Bundles Sensitive Fragrance Free Baby Wipes 12 packs of 72 wipes (864 wipes in total)

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Gentle but not the best, 20 July 2013
I purchased a 12 pack of Little Bundles wipes after seeing them on offer. I really wanted the wipes to work for us as they are extremely soft and gentle but I found myself using more than usual as they are quite dry and not as moist as other brands. On a usual nappy change I use between 4 and 5 wipes depending on how dirty my baby is. As a general cleaning wipe for hands, face and urine these wipes are great but I can't justify buying them again unfortunately which is a massive shame.

Vax C89-P6N-P Power 6 Pet  Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P6N-P Power 6 Pet Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cleaner I have used!, 15 Feb 2012
It's not very often that I only have positive things to say about a Vacuum cleaner but the Vax power 6 is my favourite yet!
We live in a small flat and don't have too much space to store a large upright vacuum cleaner so this cylinder size is perfect for us.
I manage to clean two bedrooms, the lounge, kitchen, hall and bathroom before the vacuum needs to be changed and it really does pick up everything.
To remove dirt from the device you simply remove the cylinder, press a button and that's the dirt gone. There is a handy light on top of the machine that alerts you to a blockage, you can remove the hose easily to check there and the filter is easy to remove to check underneath.
I can't rate this vacuum highly enough if like me you have a small living space and a very hairy pet!

Let Me In [DVD]
Let Me In [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chloe Moretz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story - Great film, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Let Me In [DVD] (DVD)
I was torn between purchasing the original story or this and I'm really glad I picked the latter.

The film has so many layers you are gripped from the beginning. The film is dark and touching, at some points I felt like I was going to burst into tears. I wouldn't say it's the kind of film I could watch multiple times but it's definately worth a watch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2011 11:11 AM GMT

Bridging the Gap to University Mathematics
Bridging the Gap to University Mathematics
by Edward Hurst

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful book, 2 Nov 2011
As a mature student returing to university after 12 years I really needed to brush up on my math skills and this book really helps with this.

Everything is explained in laymans terms, I'm studying a science based degree and the book covers everything I need to help me with my assignments, it really does bridge the gap to university maths.

The Dead Outside [DVD]
The Dead Outside [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alton Milne

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful just awful, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Dead Outside [DVD] (DVD)
I wish I'd read all of the reviews before purchasing this film. I'm so thankful it only actually cost me £2.99 but if i'm really honest it wasn't even worth that price!

I love zombie films, this was just awful. The acting was very poor as was the story. The basics of a good zombie film were there I only wish the writer had put more effort into the story.

BADA BING ! Mens Black T-Shirt (XL)
BADA BING ! Mens Black T-Shirt (XL)
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Bring the sopranos home!, 2 Nov 2011
Fantastic quality for the price, purchased this for my husband, size fits true and the t-shirt washes lovely. Great purchase for a sopranos fan.

Page: 1 | 2