Profile for AngieC > Reviews

Content by AngieC

AngieC

Kolay® 6 Pack Anti-Scratch Screen Protector For The New Apple iPod Nano 7G 7th Gen Generation
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Kolay 6 pack anti-scratch screen protector, 8 Nov 2013
Extremely difficult to remove the protectors from their original packing so a complete waste of time for me, very disappointed

The Passenger [DVD] [2006]
The Passenger [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Jack Nicholson

4.0 out of 5 stars The Passenger, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Passenger [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Bought based on other reviews and it is certainly worth watching for Jack Nicholson's performance and the ending. Don't think I will watch it again though.

Yellow Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation 7G 7
Offered by Electromaster (Ships From USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow silicone case cover, 8 Nov 2013
A smart and colourful gel case cover for the i-pod....so therefore now really easy to locate my i-pod in a bag or pocket

Hush Puppies Women's Wiltshire Black Suede Fur Trimmed Boots H26124300 6 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Wiltshire Black Suede Fur Trimmed Boots H26124300 6 UK
Offered by GTL

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy but wide top, 15 Feb 2012
Great looking boots, excellent quality all round and exceedingly comfortable, even managed to run in them when I was late going out. My only gripe is that they 'feel' heavy in that I am very aware they are on but they obviously are not so it could just be the design on my foot. I have quite slim calves so wear leg warmers (yes, they do exist!) to fill in the gap at the top between boot and calf ( might not bother other folks) but this shouldn't be a problem for ladies with normal sized legs. I did try these on elsewhere and am quite sure that the fitting is true as I remember the size 5 being just a bit too small and I take a 6. Don't wear thick socks either. I got these for a superb price on Amazon but now I have got them, I wouldn't pay the full price but might buy another pair at a reduced price. Despite my waterproofing the boots, I think these are for normal winter conditions and I would wear snow boots for really bad weather.