Profile for C.M. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Simpli-Special Earl Grey Luxury Loose Leaf Tea 500 g
Simpli-Special Earl Grey Luxury Loose Leaf Tea 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Earl Grey? Yep., 11 April 2015
I have tried earl grey from Harrods, Fortnum and Mason, Tea Palace, M&S, other online retailers. Whilst I like Harrods one a lot, I go back to this Simpli-Special blend over and over. Highly recommended.

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol AG 40189-241-0 Frying Pan Coated 24 cm Suitable for Induction Cookers

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls Royce of frying pans, 11 April 2015
Wow this pan is amazing. I have bought expensive pans before (from WMF) but this is in another league. I bought this after extensive research and still was a bit sceptical at first. But now having cooked fish, eggs, steak, vegetables already - I can say nothing sticks and washing takes all of 3 seconds. Looks like brand new after 10+ uses. Really impeccable pan.

2 x Himalaya Herbal Cystone for Preventing Kidney Stones 100 tablets
2 x Himalaya Herbal Cystone for Preventing Kidney Stones 100 tablets
Offered by AYUR ORGANICS & HERBS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the Seller when you order..., 11 Dec. 2014
Ordered this from AYUR ORGANICS & HERBS UK - and got 2 x 60, not 2 x 100.

Made a separate order from ABN Finest Limited - and got 2 x 100, as described. So pay attention who is the Seller of the product when you order.

The product itself is fine, it is for a relative and she thinks it helps her.

The Tea Makers of London Luxury Supreme Earl Grey Black Loose Leaf Tea 125 g Caddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a balanced earl grey, 23 Oct. 2014
The bergamot flavour in this is completely overpowering. The smell is nice, but from the first sip you get smacked with very strong bergamot flavour, which means you can't taste the tea itself. It may be down to personal preference, but I wouldn't call this tea 'balanced'. Much prefer the Harrods Earl Grey which I find much more balanced.

I ended up blending this tea with a non-earl grey black tea (70/30 ratio) and it has become much more drinkable.

Simpli-Special Margarets Hope Estate TGFOP 2nd Flush Darjeeling 100g.
Simpli-Special Margarets Hope Estate TGFOP 2nd Flush Darjeeling 100g.
Offered by Simpli-Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy tea, 23 Oct. 2014
It's the real deal. Smooth, flavourful, beautiful colour. In fact I am sipping a cuppa of this Darjeeling as I type... I infuse it in a t-sac (size 1).

Sony Xperia Z3 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z3 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Digital Techno LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb phone!, 23 Oct. 2014
I upgraded from a Nexus 4 (and previously iPhone 3G) for longer batter life and 4G connectivity and picked this one over Galaxy S5 despite costing about 10% more. So far no regrets!

I echo the size factor comments, it's a bit awkward - feels like a chocolate bar, long and thin! But what a phone this is! Battery life is brilliant and screen is beautiful. I was not a big fan of the 'look' of the UI, but it took 5 minutes to download third party launcher and make it look exactly like stock Android (KitKat) on my Nexus 4. Sony's version of the UI interface only has minimal changes to stock Android to begin with, unlike HTC and Samsung's respective UIs. Nowadays Google provides many of the frequently used apps in their stock form on GooglePlay (such as Calendar, Keyboard, etc).

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Work Ok, but limited lifespan, 23 Feb. 2014
They work well, but my second pair just died. They seem to last about 12-18 months. I guess they are cheap enough that you can keep buying new ones.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 3 Feet (2-Pack) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version]
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars great cable, 23 Feb. 2014
Flexible cable, fits well, works well. Looks like decent quality product. Arrived promptly. As described. Not much else to report.

Cedar Shoe Trees - Size 39
Cedar Shoe Trees - Size 39
Offered by The ShoeCare-Shop UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, good shoe tree, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cedar Shoe Trees
They seem to be made of red cedar, smell good, and fit perfectly into my shoes (I wear 8.5 UK so ordered 43 European). They are not perfect, there a small wood chips here and there, which don't bother me, but so I have to give them 4 starts, not 5.

Dyson 920018-04 Flexible Vacuum Cleaner Accessory Head for Parquet
Dyson 920018-04 Flexible Vacuum Cleaner Accessory Head for Parquet

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it. Save time., 23 Feb. 2014
This simple attachment made my beast DC19 Animal into a nimble athlete. It saves time and effort - takes me 1/3rd of the time to vacuum clean now, the head super flexible and light, making vacuuming a breeze. It's quite a bit of ££, but worth it in my mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3