Profile for Jango10 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Look Behind You
Look Behind You

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting from the first page, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Look Behind You (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book in quite a while we're I couldn't wait to turn the page and couldn't put it down until I reached the end. Lot's of twist and turns.

Spider Series I [DVD]
Spider Series I [DVD]
Dvd ~ Graham Ralph
Offered by cherry-tree
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Spider Series I [DVD] (DVD)
I remember this from when my daughter was at school she had this on video, she's now 29. I bought this as a joke for her for Christmas, but it is absolutely brilliant and just as much fun to watch as all those years ago.

Skyscraper
Skyscraper
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
People say she's cheesy, but I love her, it's the first time that anybody with a real voice has won that show. She reaches the high notes with screeching.

Navitech Rouge / Red Genuine Premium Bicast Leather Style PU Flip / Brief, Carry Case / Cover / Folio With Incline / 3 Tiered / 3 Point Adjustable Stand With Rich Royal Red Velvet Inside For The Kindle Fire 7 Inch " Amazon Android 3.2 Tablet. PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT FIT THE KINDLE FIRE HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not believe the price of this!, 9 Sep 2013
Does exactly what it's supoosed to do, the price was amazing, so was expecting quite a cheap flimsy thing, but it looks like a much more expensive cover.

Well worth it.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one when you can, 9 Sep 2013
I couldn't resist this when I saw it. Backlit, touch screen and internet access.

There's only one thing I can think of to dislike and that is I keep losing my page, I end up touching it not quite right and waz I'm back near the front of the book. This is probably just me as I am quite clumsy at times.

Other than that I would not hesitate to buy again.

Need You Now
Need You Now
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Could listen to this forever, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Need You Now (MP3 Download)
Love this song, mind you I love Lady Antebellum anyway, but in my opinion this is definitely one of their best songs.

COLD KILL
COLD KILL
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well plotted, 5 April 2013
This review is from: COLD KILL (Kindle Edition)
Just had to get to the end of this book as soon as possible, the plot was superb and well written. First one by this author that I have, but will definitely be looking at more of his books.

Keep Them Safe
Keep Them Safe
Price: 3.08

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Time, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Keep Them Safe (Kindle Edition)
I would not recommend this book, it was a short story, dragged out to make a book. It was the same repetitive twaddle, until near the end. Just when I thought it was going to end with a bang, it just fizzled out.

Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Claw Set, 1/4 Carat Diamond Weight
Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Claw Set, 1/4 Carat Diamond Weight
Price: 167.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as picture, 5 April 2013
This ring when seen in the flesh so to speak is miniscule towards the picture. I was quite disappointed when I opened it and was glad that when I tried it on it didn't fit.

18 head RED rose buds artificial flower bush weddings/graves
18 head RED rose buds artificial flower bush weddings/graves
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 5.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 17 Feb 2013
This was a beautiful bush, the reason for giving 4 instead of 5 stars was that I wanted to separate them, so this made the stems a little bit too short, but still a lovely looking rose.

Page: 1 | 2