Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm

Page: 1 | 2
The Last Boyfriend: Number 2 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)
The Last Boyfriend: Number 2 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, 14 Feb. 2015
Have read all three books in this series and thoroughly recommend them. I was sad when I reached the end of the trilogy. Will definitely be seeking out more books by Nora Roberts.

Glass Pebbles Red..20mm.. 200g(apx 46)
Glass Pebbles Red..20mm.. 200g(apx 46)
Offered by Petals&Buds

5.0 out of 5 stars They looked great in our floating candle table decorations, 18 Jan. 2015
Arrived promptly. Product as stated in the description. They looked great in our floating candle table decorations. Would recommend.

Stainless Steel Tongs 18cm With Silicon Heads - Set of 2
Stainless Steel Tongs 18cm With Silicon Heads - Set of 2
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
Brilliant! Love these little tongs. Good quality item.Highly recommend.

Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming read., 9 Jan. 2014
I had already read The Beach Cafe and enjoyed it immensely so to discover this book was a real find.
It was great to catch up with all the characters and discover how their lives had moved on. Recommend both books.

Any Way You Want Me
Any Way You Want Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't enjoy it., 2 Jan. 2014
I'm afraid to say that I didn't enjoy this book at all. I have read two other books by this Author
and thoroughly enjoyed them.
I lost sympathy for Sadie when she continued her affair while still breast feeding her baby. Wouldn't recommend this book but would recommend you try other books by Lucy Diamond.

Avon Arabian Glow Bronzing Pearls 22g
Avon Arabian Glow Bronzing Pearls 22g
Offered by Savon Beauty Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 10 Sept. 2013
I use this as blusher. Gives a lovely colour to your skin without making you look orange. Would recommend to anyone.

JEM - Life Size Baby Bootee / Booties - Sugarcraft Cutters
JEM - Life Size Baby Bootee / Booties - Sugarcraft Cutters
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 10 Sept. 2013
I recommend using flower paste when using these cutters. I tried fondant but it was too soft and wouldn't hold it's shape. I found it difficult to make the laces and thread them through without snapping them..but Im a beginner so obviously need more practice.
My bootees turned out brilliantly and made my baby shower cake look very professional.

Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml
Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun kissed hair in seconds., 23 April 2013
I have naturally blonde hair. In the summer, the sun bleaches it naturally. In the Autumn my roots grow through darker and look awful. Sun In saves the day, without costing me a fortune at the hairdressers. I take small sections of clean, wet hair, spray sparingly then comb through.
Blow dry as usual. Perfect, natural looking sun kissed highlights.
I use Sun In about every 6 weeks but wouldn't recommend using it too often or it may dry your hair out.

Limescale & Detergent Remover for Washing Machines & Dishwashers 10 Applications, 10 months supply.
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 17 Mar. 2013
Paid £20 for the same product from a washing machine engineer. Excellent product at a brilliant price. I use this in my washing machine and dishwasher. Both are brilliantly clean after just one use. Thoroughly recommend this product.

The Hairy Bikers' 12 Days of Christmas: Fabulous Festive Recipes to Feed Your Family and Friends
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously festive., 31 Jan. 2013
I bought this book for my future sister-in-law as part of a Christmas survival kit. She was cooking her first ever Christmas dinner for eleven guests. This book was ideal. Step by step instructions on how to create the perfect Christmas dinner, including cook ahead dishes to make life easier. Great recipes for Xmas leftovers for Boxing day and even recipes for a New Years Eve dinner party.As a guest at all three of these events I have to say the food was amazing and no one guessed that it was her first year hosting Christmas!! Well done Hairy Bikers! Now I need the Hairy dieters Book to help me shift the extra pounds. Thoroughly recommend this book to anyone...have since purchased another copy for myself.

Page: 1 | 2