Profile for Bernardo Farah > Reviews

Offered by PNA247
Price: 6.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Most fun I have had since prototype, 12 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Cause 2 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
My awareness of how ridiculous some of the scenarios were that the game put me in probably only made me enjoy it more. The game is gorgeous, extremely open and tons of fun.

Probably one of my "must play" of 2010.

Firefly - The Complete Series [DVD] [2003]
Firefly - The Complete Series [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Price: 11.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show Ever, 21 Jun 2010
A must see show - wish it hadn't been cancelled. If you don't already own this, buy it now.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Upgrade Edition for XP or Vista users (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by Kryonet
Price: 179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft's maturest and best OS yet, 21 Jun 2010
If you haven't upgraded already, do it now. This is the best operating system they have brought out so far.

JavaScript: The Good Parts
JavaScript: The Good Parts
by Douglas Crockford
Price: 13.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 16 May 2010
I learned a lot from this book, and fast. It's very short, but packed with information. I think it's a must-read for any and all people who code in Javascript.

Nexxus Mains Charger Micro USB
Nexxus Mains Charger Micro USB
Offered by POWERPLUS
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 16 May 2010
Only downside might be a certain light when I'm sleeping. It's higher build quality than I would have thought, and does its job perfectly. I use it for my palm pre.

Assassin's Creed II (PC)
Assassin's Creed II (PC)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 1.80

1.0 out of 5 stars No internet, no game, 14 Mar 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I don't have internet on my gaming computer right now. I can walk in the store, right now and buy it. I can access the internet outside of my house and buy it. However, I'd much rather try to find a way to hack this game, and pirate it than buy it, because at least that way, I can play it.

Ubisoft needs to seriously reconsider their strategy.

Logitech OEM Desktop Microphone Dialog-320 with Boom Mike - White - 3.5mm Jack
Logitech OEM Desktop Microphone Dialog-320 with Boom Mike - White - 3.5mm Jack

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 May 2009
The microphone does what is advertised it will do - meetings headset free - great stuff.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Game of the Year Edition (PC)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Game of the Year Edition (PC)
Offered by 4GamersUK
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, immediately classic game, 9 Mar 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I definitely recommend this game - it's a must buy for anyone who likes playing shooters, online, and modern weapons - and can deal with a bit of a story line.
Best in the Call of Duty series, and perhaps best shooter I've ever played.

Unearthed [Us Import]
Unearthed [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and Moving, 22 Mar 2008
This review is from: Unearthed [Us Import] (Audio CD)
This is one of the most impressive albums I've ever heard. I personally love score music, and ES Posthumus makes a perfect merge of Classical/Choral music with electronic (percussion and occasional warmth-synths etc)
I found this album incredible, and every track on it sends me into a new world. I liked it so much that I got their new album as well (Cartographer) which continues the same standard.

I can recommend this to anyone who likes the music that plays in films, and wants to drift off like I did. Every song on the album is relaxing, powerful and moving.