Profile for Melissa S. > Reviews

Content by Melissa S.

Melissa S. (Azores, PT)

Asus X102B 10.1-inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) - (AMD A4 1200 1.0GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 Home)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Everyday Use, 13 Feb. 2014
I use my ASUS laptop everyday constantly for about 8-10hrs. I don't consider it slow at all, I haven't updated to Windows 8.1 yet and still am able to browse the web, stream movies, Skype and process documents with no problems. Windows 8 took a little while to get used to, but now I find it very user friendly and prefer it over the old operating systems. I can get more or less about 6hrs of battery usage with a few power saving changes. Touch screen is very responsive, much better than any other touchscreen item I've ever had and the keyboard is also very comfortable compared to any other laptop I've had before. The only thing that actually bothered me is the touchpad which with a simple touch can switch screens to other apps running, but I prefer using an optical mouse anyway, so this isn't much an issue. Very light weight and easy to take around, MS Office is also a plus and very useful. For 340 euros, I really enjoy my laptop and consider it a great buy. For the user who rated a one star for being 10.1" screen, why would you buy a laptop with a small screen if that doesn't fufill your needs, screen size is clearly mentioned in the item description and you only buy if you want something in this size range, I don't know what they were expecting... UPDATE* After upgrading to Windows 8.1 the touchpad issue got corrected no more app screens shooting all over the place!

Personalised Engraved 25mm Enamel Glitter Pet ID Tag Dog Paw Design
Personalised Engraved 25mm Enamel Glitter Pet ID Tag Dog Paw Design
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Tag, 16 Jan. 2013
Arrived on time and very professional engravement, looks great! :) This dog tag looks like it will be very dureable, definately would recomend!

IMOS® 7" Inch Tablet Keyboard case with Stand - PINK for the M009S, ELITE range of tablets / A10 7" / LY-F1 - Great Protection for your tablet.
Offered by world first shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jan. 2013
I bought this for the Allwinner A13 tablet, although I still haven't received the tablet the case came in great condition, hopefully it will hold the tablet well.