Profile for kymbo > Reviews

Content by kymbo

kymbo

Page: 1 | 2
Asus X551MA-SX030H 15.6-inch Notebook (Intel Celeron N2815 1.86GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD-RW, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Windows 8 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement laptop...what a whizz, 14 July 2014
What a great Laptop. I quite like windows 8, still learning the system. This replaced a very old laptop and what a difference. It's so quick and all the data seems to be preloaded....no loading this and that. I would recommend this PC to anyone who wants a basic use laptop. Even better there was a FLASH sale as I was buying it and I got £50 off for buying in the next 20 minutes.

What is there not to like for this laptop for £199, including delivery, which was in about 2 days.

Well done Amazon!!!!

I have bought 2 other laptop products before.

Rough Guide Map Cuba
Rough Guide Map Cuba
by Rough Guides
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Map of Cuba, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rough Guide Map Cuba (Map)
Excellent , heavy duty map, doesn't tear or crease.what would we have done without it. We travelled independently around Cuba, where often there are no road signs, at least with the map you had some indication of the direction to go in. Don't waste your time asking for directions unless you are in a garage where people are filling up their cars, as most people don't drive there and I never saw a female driver in my 2 weeks.

This map was our BIBLE, thoroughly recommend it, if you are driving independently don't go without a map like this.

OSPREY ADULTS MASK & SNORKEL SET SNORKELLING SWIMMING DIVING ULTRA CLEAR (Yellow)
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Adult mask and snorkel, 1 Mar 2013
Best snorkel and mask I have ever used, really good fit and feels quality product. Bought one first then ordered another in yellow. My husband agrees about the fit . Where else could I get these items in January in the snow....but AMAZON.

Well done and the price is just too good to be true

Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog Navy 11016-410-007 7 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog Navy 11016-410-007 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocbands navy, 1 Mar 2013
Lovely colour but not too loud. Nice neat shape for those of us with narrow feet, but come up slightly small. I could have done with 71/2 size but they don't do half sizes. I have several other crocs which are slightly big! So all in all I am very pleased with these crocs, even though they are a very neat fit.

Could recommend these especially for people with narrow feet, these would be a neat fit for normal width feet.

Crocs Unisex Baya Sea Blue Clog 10126-430-192 8 UK
Crocs Unisex Baya Sea Blue Clog 10126-430-192 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Crocs, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
Arrived so quickly from Amazon, just as described, colour better than picture-more blue.Very comfortable and slightly narrower than normal crocs,which suits me better.

I have previously bought some mock crocs but believe me they were rubbish-ok for around the house only.

Buy proper crocs you will not regret it-much better product, does not slip off your feet when wet,good grip, tiny spikes on base nicely rounded.

Recommend you buy these.

[Pack of 2] TECHGEAR® Apple iPad 4 iPad 3 & iPad 2 Clear Screen Protectors - for 2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation iPad
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 8 Aug 2012
Cheap and cheerful. Not the easiest thing to apply without getting air bubbles. seems to impair the touchability of my iPad. Not sure I would bother with another one....having said all that what do you expect for £! . At this price you can afford to discard it.

Apex Zephyr Bicycle Helmet - 54-58cm, Mint
Apex Zephyr Bicycle Helmet - 54-58cm, Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycle Helmet, 8 Aug 2012
Really pleased with it,such a nice colour too. Easy fit and adjustments very easy to use. Fits well and feels very secure but light.
better than I thought it was going to be as I had not seen it before buying.Would recommend this to anyone.

SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POUCH / HOLSTER - HOT PINK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover for Samsung Galaxy Y, 25 July 2012
Really pleased with this cover. Good quality and fits well.

Only snag is having to open case to charge.

A good colour of pink and the catch closes well.

All in all good value for money and looks good.

George Foreman 14525 Family Removable Plates Grill and Melt - 4-Portion - Brushed Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars The George Foreman grill and melt with remveable plates., 17 April 2012
This is wonderful, I call it "GEORGE". I previously had other George Foreman grills which I loved too but this latest takes all the hassle out of cleaning.

I use it almost every day, the grill is superb and does my fillet steaks in 2-3 minutes "rare".

I can melt cheese on top of a toasted open sandwich or grill toatoes and cheese without the food covering the grill and being a headache to clean.

I have been using these appliances for several years but the above is my latest buy and "I LOVE IT"

George Foreman's Indoor Grilling Made Easy: More Than 100 Simple, Healthy Ways to Feed Family and Friends
by George Foreman

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipe book for George Foreman grill, 17 April 2012
The book and recipes are good but there are no pictures.
Had I known that I would not have ordered it.

The George Foreman grill with removeable plates is brilliant though which is why I wanted some help to expand my cooking skills.

Page: 1 | 2