Profile for davevinyl > Reviews

Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Royal Blue
Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Royal Blue
Offered by BeaujyBo cake decorations

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Mar. 2013
Great item thanks and recommended for all + + + + + + + + +Great, thanks + + + Thanks.

My Favourite Time Of Year
My Favourite Time Of Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Mar. 2013
10 out of 10 for this heart warming Christmas tune. One to be played every year and a future classic

The Sound of the Big Bands
The Sound of the Big Bands
Offered by tunesonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Mar. 2013
A fantastic selection of tunes which are different to the many that I already have and some versions by different bands too, great, thanks

Take the Lead
Take the Lead
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Take the Lead (Audio CD)
+++ +++ +++ Clever mash ups of music, the film was brilliant, get it. +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +

Liberon LIBSW0000G 100g Grade Steel Wool
Liberon LIBSW0000G 100g Grade Steel Wool

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 3 Sept. 2011
I purchased this item as recommended by a friend in our local guitar shop, "The Norfolk Guitar & Bass Centre", to go with the planet waves lemon oil I had bought also, its a quality product and highly recommended, thanks.

Planet Waves Lemon Oil
Planet Waves Lemon Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 3 Sept. 2011
After buying new strings for my bass guitar our friends in the music shop advised me to give the natural wood body a clean with this oil and also using ultra fine 0000 guage wire wool and all I can say is that my guitar looks the best it has in the 8 years I have owned it, awesome product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value stand, 3 Sept. 2011
After spending a couple of hours researching for the best budget stand and reading some reviews I purchased this for my musician wife, she is thrilled with it and it is great quality for the price, thanks.

August Rush Soundtrack
August Rush Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and inspiring., 3 Sept. 2011
This review is from: August Rush Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Well as musicians my wife and I were absolutely bowled over by this engaging and heart warming story, we went on to amazon immediately after seeing the DVD movie and ordered the sound track, it blew us away sooooooo much, a top of the favourite list for us, superb.

Stagg SMC6 6 metre standard microphone cable
Stagg SMC6 6 metre standard microphone cable
Offered by RayGar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value mic lead, 3 Sept. 2011
I wanted a slightly longer mic lead for gigs and at a reasonable price too, well here it is and so far no doubts with quality. This lead will get home use and light gig use so ideal for the task, thanks.

Tiger Microphone Stand Bag]
Tiger Microphone Stand Bag]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Sept. 2011
I spent a couple of hours searching for the best mic stand I could get at my budget as a gift for my musician wife and so wanted a bag for her to keep it in so it dont get as knocked about when being moved from car to gig, this item is spot on at a great price, thanks.

Page: 1 | 2